• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How Many Wins for 2016 Wake Football?

How Many Wins for 2016 Wake Football?

• Total voters
The offensive scheme sucks donkey balls at this level and our O line is below average at best. I'd set the line at 3.5 wins.

Our offense would be mediocre in the FCS. Until you fix that, nothing is going to change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will take the over 3.5 for $1000.

I voted 4 overall wins....but I would be willing to go under 2.5 wins on conference games, if anyone is interested.

That's basically betting the 5.5 total wins.

2.5 is an extremely square bet for conference games imo.

Well, you voted that we would win 6 games.

I will also go under 3 wins on non-conference games, since you think that 2.5 conference wins is equal to 5.5 total wins.

So 2.5 OOC wins is your O/U as well BKF?

So you think we will lose to Tulane, Army, or Delaware?

What is our scheme/what offensive scheme would our talent fit the best with in your mind?

Unfortunately we don't have much talent, so there's not much to do. The quick fix would be to get our QB out in space to take pressure of O line and put more pressure on D, but our QBs aren't very good at that. Meh, recruit better players. We are just not good.

So 2.5 OOC wins is your O/U as well BKF?

So you think we will lose to Tulane, Army, or Delaware?

I think it is more likely that we will lose one of those games than that we will win at Indiana....which is why I said that I would take the under on 3 non-conference wins.

I would love to take a bet with you on that if you want to go under 3.5? Since you think the line should be there you should feel equally comfortable taking the under.

I will take the over 3.5 for $1000.

Eh I'm not that confident in under 3.5, I could see us winning four games, but not anymore than that. I just thought that 5.5 was too high.

Now if you wanna move it to 4.5 and meet me in the middle, with 5 wins paying you and the under paying me, I'll take both your bets.

Doofus come on bro, this would be a way to show faith and slightly redeem yourself.

4.5 for a $100?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Based on what you have said I would do an o/u on 4. We push at 4, anything less you win, anything more I win.

Also, if we do 4 then let's go to $250 and loser donates to Brenner Children's Hospital. If they win four then we both give $125 to Brenner.

Based on what you have said I would do an o/u on 4. We push at 4, anything less you win, anything more I win.

But you predicted 6 wins. Are you actually not confident that we'll get that six? If so I'd say your prediction is a false, hope-inspired one.

You should be willing to take the over at 5.

6 is goal, 4 is most likely, 3 is certainly possible, 7 reg season wins are not.

6 is goal, 4 is most likely, 3 is certainly possible, 7 reg season wins are not.

When you play Delaware, Tulane & Army at home....plus 9 more games....you can tell that expectations are high when there is a feeling that "3 wins are certainly possible".

We won 3 the past two years with younger teams and much tougher schedules. I picked 5 but I think 6 is more likely than 4.

i picked 4 because i'm negative on WFU revenue sports until i'm proven wrong.

Back