• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How Many Wins Will 2017-18 Wake Forest Basketball Have on Selection Sunday?

How many wins for WF on Selection Sunday (excluding exhibition)?

• 0-14

Votes: 4 2.6%

Votes: 1 0.6%

Votes: 3 1.9%

Votes: 11 7.1%

Votes: 23 14.9%

Votes: 29 18.8%

Votes: 37 24.0%

Votes: 30 19.5%

Votes: 12 7.8%
  • 23 or more

Votes: 4 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I projected landing the right grad transfer and making the tournament. Got shit on for it. In the “when will wake make the tournament again?” thread.

Kudos for you to not being as reactionary to the 15-16 season as most fans. However, once people had a little distance from that disaster, turns out most of us were also pretty bullish about 16-17.

But, I was told that our fan base was overly negative.

Maybe our fan base is disappointed when our teams don’t meet reasonable expectations.

Maybe.

I'm def predicting the extreme one way or the other next year, after the experience of the last two years

For reference, last year the team met or exceeded 88.32% of respondents' expectations.

The group (myself included) definitely tends to be too optimistic or too pessimistic based on the most recent set of results.

Under-performed 97.4% of respondents' expectations.

Shit. Show.

Really hard to say that Wake has ever had a coach that was a worse bench coach. That includes the BZaster.

Back