• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How millennials killed American cheese

That headline, woof.

“Millennials Kill X” is one of my favorite headlines. Usually X is something that’s always sucked that boomers loved and gen X tolerated like American cheese. Or it’s something wholly unnecessary like fabric softener. Or something that millennials are too poor to do because boomers ruined the economy and traditional pathways to prosperity.

Reminds me of an article that came out around the election about old people complaining about immigrants moving into their neighborhood around Atlanta. This one guy was absolutely fired up about the Dairy Queen closing down.

Yeah. People freak out about Dairy Queen closing and mock millennials for wanting locally sourced artisan homespun ice cream shoppes.

ccdtzfsaf4421.jpg

who the fuck eats american cheese still. fucking gross

Its the best cheese for burgers hands down. Only Cam Newton eats cheddar on a burger still, and that's why he short arms the fuck out of everything.

Its the best cheese for burgers hands down. Only Cam Newton eats cheddar on a burger still, and that's why he short arms the fuck out of everything.

My favorite thing about these here boards is you being wrong on literally every position you take.

“Millennials Kill X” is one of my favorite headlines. Usually X is something that’s always sucked that boomers loved and gen X tolerated like American cheese. Or it’s something wholly unnecessary like fabric softener. Or something that millennials are too poor to do because boomers ruined the economy and traditional pathways to prosperity.

giphy.gif

I usually have some in the back of my fridge to put on burgers or to make my kids (or myself) grilled cheese

Go to any supermarket deli and ask them to cut a half a pound or so off the block of white american cheese, do not have it sliced. Take it home, grate it and put it on your tacos. Thank me later.

It's also good mixed with sharp cheddar as a second cheese in any pimento cheese recipe.

Martins potato roll (toasted on grill), fresh ground chuck (thin patty, grilled), american cheese (from deli case, not singles), green leaf lettuce, slice of tomato, dill pickles, thin slice of red onion, mayo.

That's the best burger I can make.

Back