• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How old is too old to wear a sports jersey?

How old is "too old" to wear a sports jersey?

• Total voters
ashley-judd-kentucky.jpg

I'd say 25 to just wear a jersey walking around town. If you're at a bar, friends house or the confines of your own home, wear one anytime you want no matter what your age is.

I don't see an age limit, more like a setting limit. At the sporting event, bar, watching a game - wear the jersey if you wish. Other settings, don't wear it unless you can pull it off well (not many can).

But ultimately, if you want to wear a jersey, wear a jersey. You will probably look like a fool in a lot of situations but chances are you'd look like one without the jersey too.

My old man gave me a sweet Matty Ice jersey. I sometimes put it on when I am home watching a game, just to get my kids a laugh. I would not wear it out of the house.

My old man gave me a sweet Matty Ice jersey. I sometimes put it on when I am home watching a game, just to get my kids a laugh. I would not wear it out of the house.

That's different from just any jersey anyway. I can't blame you for not wanting to be seen in that.

I don't get the jersey in the sports bar thing. Why do you feel the need to advertise that you are a Bills fan? Just eat your wings and watch the game (and stop yelling at the tv in public)

I don't get the jersey in the sports bar thing. Why do you feel the need to advertise that you are a Bills fan? Just eat your wings and watch the game (and stop yelling at the tv in public)

most fans are proud of the team they support and don't have a problem showing their pride for that team. do you not wear wake forest gear to games or at other times?

most fans are proud of the team they support and don't have a problem showing their pride for that team. do you not wear wake forest gear to games or at other times?

You should only observe sporting events with the mundane reverence of a priest.

No problem with wearing team gear to games. Even at the bar, t-shirts and hats are okay. A jersey, on the other, is kinda creepy for an adult.

Back