• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How Tall Is This Dwarf?

Let's Decide Once And For All

• Taller than numbers standing on doofus' shoulders

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • About as tall as 8 stacked Mountain Dew cans

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • 5'5"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5'6"

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • 5'7"

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Texasdeac looks down on him

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • 5'4"

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • He's a dwarf!!!

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Mountain Dew for all my bitches

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Short stack

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Warwick Davis

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
n706488720_1416154_205.jpg

The best forensic evidence are those cans of beer sitting next to the tiki torches. I don't think there's any way that dude is 5'11 3/4"

But you didn't scale the beer can. The beer can is bigger the closer it gets to the camera.

He's also in the foreground, which makes him slightly bigger relative to the beer can.

^Not sure if trolling or serious. So, TWMD, we're assuming those cans are accurately scaled in the photo? Psh, he's 5'4" or under.

TWMD sure was thinking with his deac on this one.

I made it slightly bigger relative to the actual picture, his way oversized suit is the real optical illusion

I remember the first time I tried on my daddy's suit! I was 8.

And it was fucking adorable.

I'm for the theory that the guys on their knees pretending to be dwarves are making fun of the actual dwarf standing up.

I'm for the theory that the guys on their knees pretending to be dwarves are making fun of the actual dwarf standing up.

I assumed they were doing it so he feels average height.

WAIT A SECOND

Guys. GUYS!

Do you see how small that palm tree looks in comparison to these dudes? Those aren't beer cans on the ground... OH NO, those are KEGS. These guys are clearly giants.

Which begs the question... where did a guy that is clearly a GIANT get a suit that made him look so small?

Which begs the question... where did a guy that is clearly a GIANT get a suit that made him look so small?

Not everyone has the opportunity to own official George Muresan suits!

Has anyone else closely examined his club feet? Look at those fucking toes!

He can't be more than a size 7.

He was just a daily rental from the old TUX place off of Hanes Mall Blvd and it was huge.

I may be southern, but I am not redneck and those are not beer cans in the background. Those are memorial candles for our grandparents that had passed and could not be there with us.

And moon why you choose to obsess over my height is strange.

2065_507450464097_4206_n.jpg

here is a graduation photo. The guy on the far left is 6'2"

what kinda door is only 7' tall? Clearly this was a school for dwarves.

Back