• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How was Judith Hill eliminated?

mebanedeac

Reaction score
I guess it proves that these reality/talent programs are not rigged.

Last edited:
i didnt like her cause she already toured with michael jackson, think its kinda unfair for her to be on this show so i was happy she was gone

i didnt like her cause she already toured with michael jackson, think its kinda unfair for her to be on this show so i was happy she was gone

This was probably it. She had toured and had released at least one album. But, she was by the far the most polished and accomplished talent on the program. Earlier Julie Roberts sang. She was an up and coming country star a few years back and actually had a hit song. None of the judges selected her. How embarrassing would that be? Probably the same for Hill. A 16 year old country singer was chosen over her!

But I think you are right.

wasnt she the one that had MS and was messing with her vocals?

I can't recall the story; but there was a substantial reason why she had to back away from her career. Her performance on the show was OK, but obviously not overly impressive. Still I felt bad for her when no one turned around for her. It was obvious that Blake was embarrassed that he did not recognize her voice.

But, the fact that she was permitted to perform demonstrates that professionals are not automatically disqualified from the program. I don't know what the criteria is.

You have to be a country music fan I suppose to appreciate this; but this 16 yr. old has a remarkable voice. The song is very simple but her talent is impressive.

She was not very likeable. She always had the look like she expected to win every week.

#michelleforlifehomie

Judith wasn't that likable, she didn't really improve over the course of the competition, and picking a Will.I.Am/Justin Bieber song was just stupid. As talented as she is, I'm not disappointed that she is gone.

can we just combine this with the liberace thread?

What he meant to say was: "I hate country music and I hate the fact that America likes country music".

4 of the 6 remaining contestants are country music artists.

The Levine comment was simply an emotional response.

It's "America loves country music". It the viewers of that show love country music. Basically what it shows is that Blake has more fans that like reality shows than the other judges.

Back