• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How was Judith Hill eliminated?

Judith is obviously talented, but her performances in the live rounds were lack luster. She was still a lot better than the Swon (Swan?) Bros. Who the hell votes on these shows, anyway? I don't think i've ever met a single person who has voted for a reality show.

What he meant to say was: "I hate country music and I hate the fact that America likes country music".

4 of the 6 remaining contestants are country music artists.

The Levine comment was simply an emotional response.

Weird he made the comment when he did; right after "America" saved one of his people. You knew stupid people would get worked up about the comment.

The Voice is all about the judges: the freeze frame on mebane's YouTube post says Team Blake not Danielle Bradbery. Blake is clearly the most popular judge. NBC gave him a Christmas special last year and I think he hosted/put together some benefit for Oklahoma tornado relief during NBC primetime last night.

The Swon Brothers need to go next; wish they could boot the Pretty Boy and just let his brother sing.

"Who the hell votes on these shows, anyway? I don't think i've ever met a single person who has voted for a reality show."

Teenage girls and soccer moms probably make up >90% of the votes (have to think Danielle will win). You can vote something like 10x by text and phone and I think buying their song on iTunes counts as 10 votes. Even if I cared enough to vote, I would just call one time which wouldn't matter when you have superfans voting at least (landline and cell) 30x for their favorites. We always watch it the next night on DVR when voting has already ended, and power through a 2 hour show in less than an hour.

Last edited:
People love to get their panties in a wad about all kinds of frivolous things - who the hell cares what Adam Levine said out of frustration? I'm sure all of us have said much worse - with or without a mic. Judith earned her spot going home - her performance Monday night sucked. It's going to come down to Michelle/Danielle/Sasha (unless one of them does a Bieber song, then they could be sent home) - so Holly, Amber, and the Swon bro's will be going home soon. I guess maybe 1 of those 4 makes the finals - only 2 go home next week.

i didnt like her cause she already toured with michael jackson, think its kinda unfair for her to be on this show so i was happy she was gone

She had never toured with Micahel Jackson. She had only signed on to do the "It" shows as a backup singer and had been rehearsing with Michael for that until he died. She had never done one single show with Mj.

Back