• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How Will You Celebrate?

How will you celebrate Bzzz's exodus

• Roll the Quad

Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Party on campus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • At a bar

Votes: 9 8.9%
  • House party

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Drink alone

Votes: 33 32.7%
  • Praise the deity of your choice

Votes: 10 9.9%
  • Start a thread here

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rub it in on the other board

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 8 7.9%
  • Doofus/Numbers

Votes: 4 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Drink a fine bourbon or scotch, followed by any other recreational fun that is offered.

Tie-Die Nation is one of things that needs to follow [Redacted] out the door. The concept is old and tired. We need a completely fresh start and new energy. As much I respect and admire Skip, this concept needs to be overhauled to reclaim our program.

That is why I said die not dye. The end of Bz's ties. It was a reference about the quad being rolled with ties.........

I will do a fist pump, drink a beer or four and then obsessively check the boards and twitter until the hire is made.

This. Wellman has burned us too much on this. I'll wait for him to find the next [Redacted]. Then celebrate when he announces Gregg Marshall.
I understand this position, but the fact that we will never have to suffer through another awkward interview from Bz is reason alone to celebrate.

The sad thing is I had a thread like this two years ago and it hasn't fucking happened yet

edit: here it is

http://www.ogboards.com/forums/show...ll-you-do-when-[Redacted]-is-officially-fired

Last edited:
do what i do every night - drink a couple of beers, jerk off and go to sleep

I'm going to bang Nina one last time

As Demonbeck suggested, rolling the quad with a shit load of ugly ties.

[Redacted]'s legacy will be the single largest day of Goodwill tie sales in American history. Ron Wellman will pronounce [Redacted] is a phenomenal philanthropist.

Back