• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

HP's UNC-Cheat Thread - UNC comes out on top, NCAA penalized by UNC

vince-mcmahon-gif-8

Where did Wrangor go? C'mon out.

I mean, at the end of the day UNC cheated bigly. Pockets were too deep and UNC is Teflon. I do think the NCAA will feel some burn from all of this too.

Welp, if the NCAA found no wrongdoing here, they are deaf, dumb and blind.

This makes me :sick:

Sad day in sports history.

Time to create paper courses for the WHOLE student body. Because that isn't cheating apparently.

Rationale is that while student athletes benefited from the paper classes, so did all the students, so there's nothing to see here. Plus the NCAA defers to member schools to determine if it's academic fraud or not.

So why doesn't every school just set up paper classes, let anyone take them, funnel athletes into them, and then simply conclude it wasn't fraud?

The NCAA literally said that's acceptable.

Rationale is that while student athletes benefited from the paper classes, so did all the students, so there's nothing to see here. Plus the NCAA defers to member schools to determine if it's academic fraud or not.

So why doesn't every school just set up paper classes, let anyone take them, funnel athletes into them, and then simply conclude it wasn't fraud?

The NCAA literally said that's acceptable.

Now many will

Wake (and every other school) should come out and offer a BA in Athletics tomorrow. Academics don't matter. The NCAA just confirmed that.

Back