• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

HP's UNC-Cheat Thread - UNC comes out on top, NCAA penalized by UNC

Ive got my red and white on today in support of all the work Pack Pride has done. Also have taken a peek at the UNC message boards. My advice to anyone thinking to do that is: Don't. It is unbelievable how delusional they are. In all honesty they feel as though they are the victim of an unjust and vindictive NCAA system.

While the current teams are going to field the brunt of impact and these players came knowing this day could come, it doesn't seem fair to make them absorb all the impact while letting the coaches skate by.

I would agree with this more if the investigation hadn't been so publicised and known about for the past 5 years.

Because of the allegations and proof, I have no sympathy for any athlete that chooses to play for UNC, knowing that this day could come.

Almost game time ladies and gents! :beer::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes::eek:hnoes::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

Anyone got someone that I can follow on Twitter that will have the information when it is released?

Couple PackPride posters saying they will skate - getting e-yelled out by the pitchfork-carriers. Uh oh...

It's 10:00, do you know where your Demon Deacon fans are?!

Waiting for the UNCheat hammer to fall!! :)

I would agree with this more if the investigation hadn't been so publicised and known about for the past 5 years.

Because of the allegations and proof, I have no sympathy for any athlete that chooses to play for UNC, knowing that this day could come.
Yeah, perhaps I could have worded it better, I feel no sympathy for the players. I just think the punishments shouldn't fall largely on them (they cannot play for championships) but their coach who had a direct hand in this whole scheme keeps their job, keeps their full salary, and keeps their legacy.

No it's serious. There's basically no penalty whatsoever. The NCAA couldn't conclude there was a violation of NCAA rules

Back