• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

HP's UNC-Cheat Thread - UNC comes out on top, NCAA penalized by UNC

It was a big deal (obviously not to me) when Jordan started sponsoring football teams (UNC, Michigan, Oklahoma, Florida), so I'm sure they get them as part of that package, just like I'm sure all the Wake guys get some cool Nike sneakers to wear around campus.

I believe the two guys who had their suspensions staggered so they aren't served at the same time just happen to be the two starting DEs. You, know for the health and safety of the players.

Pretty dumb that this NCAA rule even exists, though. They sold their own property. Who cares?

Still, always glad to see UNC get dinged.

Pretty dumb that this NCAA rule even exists, though. They sold their own property. Who cares?

the terribleness of the rule makes it hard to be happy about seeing Carolina get in trouble on this. NCAA set to make money, Jordan Brand set to make money, yet if the kids try to sell some pair of shoes they may have no use for then may the wrath of god come down on them.

Sold for $90. Person gave student $100 bill... Had no idea how much change to give them.

Sold for $90. Person gave student $100 bill... Had no idea how much change to give them.
Setting aside pros and cons of the rule it’s plainly stupid from top to bottom that this outfit keeps breaking the rules.

They were selling these shoes for $2000 a pair. What idiot would pay that?

NCAA has no problem punishing amateur athletes for dishonesty. It’s the professionals they struggle to give consequences to.

Back