• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hulk Hogan wins $115 million, Gawker faces ruin!

BobStackFan4Life

Reaction score
BREAKING: Hulk Hogan breaks down in tears as he wins sex tape lawsuit while Gawker faces ruin after jury awards wrestler $115MILLION in damages
Hulk Hogan won his lawsuit against Gawker on Friday, breaking down in tears after the jury read their verdict
A jury of six in Florida awarded the wrestler $115million in damages
The jury took just five hours to deliberate on Friday, and found in favor of Hogan on all counts
Gawker will appeal the case but under Florida law will have to hand over the monetary damages
The site's founder Nick Denton and editor A.J. Daulerio sat emotionless in the courtroom while the jury read out the verdict

Cd3hnRwWIAE_ems.jpg

Good. Not sure it will hold up, and kind of surprised he won, but given Gawker's pretty shitty move of countering his lawsuit by ruining his career with the n-word tape, they more than deserve what they had coming to them.

NOTE: I don't know anything about this lawsuit or its claims.

I honestly opened this thread expecting to read that Hogan won a Powerball jackpot. I was going to laugh about that.

Seems like you can make a lot of money these days when people post naked videos of yourself

Don't get any ideas, Palma.

So it's ok he said the n-word?

No, but it was nobody's business. He was having a private conversation (much like he was having a private fornication session) and Gawker had it and released it to fuck him over because he filed a lawsuit. Very bush league move, almost like the kind of lowbrow shit that politicians do to each other. But he's not a politician, he's a human being.

No, but it was nobody's business. He was having a private conversation (much like he was having a private fornication session) and Gawker had it and released it to fuck him over because he filed a lawsuit. Very bush league move, almost like the kind of lowbrow shit that politicians do to each other. But he's not a politician, he's a human being.

If he is, he is by the barest of definitions. He's more roid than man now.

Gawker sucks apparently. I don't even know what it is but it seems to suck.

They have to post a bond for the amount but it's possible the Appeals Court could waive the requirement.

Back