• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hypothetical Seed Discussion (#8/#9 vs. #10 seed) (NWT)

Something you rarely see. Key play, A&M guy body checked out of bounds, with no initial foul call, just out of bounds. Refs confer and call a foul. A&M pulls it out in OT thanks to that.

Post looks like a dominating big man. Forbes still trying to figure out who he is.

New strategy- suck during the regular season ala bzzdick or p.t. but ball out at the ACCT. :thumbsup:

Yep, I’m aware of how stats work. But we don’t know what stats built the espn model, and in my experience that model has been more aggressive in projecting win percentages than is aways warranted.

Bad enough that we lost, but being on this bubble is like a slow death, and we have to wait 3 days for the confirmation.

Bad enough that we lost, but being on this bubble is like a slow death, and we have to wait 3 days for the confirmation.

alcohol helps. wake ruined my plans but i already bought the alcohol and cleared my schedule - so drink up. :)

Miami will close BC out because they are ahead with 6 minutes to play and they are the better team. Exactly what we should have been able to do.

as of an hour ago
go ND, UNC, UNLV. Marquette looking weak. of course this is just one mans prediction

as of an hour ago
go ND, UNC, UNLV. Marquette looking weak. of course this is just one mans prediction

Get out of here with this hope. Hope isn't a good thing for Wake fans in March.

Yeah I'm in the mindset that we are out, so I can't be disappointed come Sunday. If we do somehow get in then I'll be elated.

Let's hope UNLV can go ahead and win this one. It's a tossup game. Would be nice to drop Wyoming off the bubble. If that happens, and we can eliminate VT and UVA, I'll like our chances

I have this funny feeling, certainly not based on reason and certainly not by the way we played yesterday, that if we get in the thing that we could make some noise. This could be the first sign of senility for me, though.

Can someone explain to me why they would prefer a BC win today?
I would of thought that would hurt us since Miami is ranked higher but I'm not quite sure.

xavier should not be in

FNcqA06VEAE195f

Back