• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I Am Pretty Sure My Editorial Ran in the Greensboro Paper Today

And I will not take your word on this garbage, so I guess we are even.

you're on the wrong board then broseph. That story is truth for Wake fans, so you're not going to get any sympathy for your boy jewelz.

No it wouldn't have. Barring doing something illegal or being caught in an NCAA sting (which I've never heard of), there was no way [Redacted] was going to be fired before now.

clearly you are under estimating the amount time and effort people put into of bitching and complaining on these boards. Redirecting that effort could cure cancer, stop global warming and fix the deficit problem - all in 5 hours while recording their debut album).

clearly you are under estimating the amount time and effort people put into of bitching and complaining on these boards. Redirecting that effort could cure cancer, stop global warming and fix the deficit problem - all in 5 hours while recording their debut album).

what's better time spent: complaining about Bzz, and our school, or complaining about other people complaining?

Back