• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I can 100% confirm...

hoopla

Reaction score
Intel not meant in jest but have on incredibly well sourced authority that Bruce Pearl's people have been contacted. Evidently, there are three other names, with Howland being the only other one that I could get out of them. Unclear what next steps are, but it you know what they say #WhereThereIsSmokeThereIsSwagger!!!!

Bruce Pearl is exactly what Wake needs to fire up the fan base. He has paid for his past sins, and someone will give him a shot eventually. He's a winner and a great recruiter. Hope the news is true!

I will be so happy when we hire a new coach so I don't have to see this fuckstick post about Bruce Pearl ever again.

Intel not meant in jest but have on incredibly well sourced authority that Bruce Pearl's people have been contacted. Evidently, there are three other names, with Howland being the only other one that I could get out of them. Unclear what next steps are, but it you know what they say #WhereThereIsSmokeThereIsSwagger!!!!

His show cause doesn't end until Aug 23. Don't see it happening.

Google says Pearl is already locked up:

EuSM983.jpg

I have unimpeachable intel telling me that today is St. Patrick's Day.

hoopla with the scoopla

This is right on so many levels I don't even know what to say....#InstantRepUp
Reality speaking, I agree that it may/is a longshot but I do know, for certain, that they've reached out to him. #Scooped #WhereThereIsSmokeThereIsSwaggggger!!!

Can you please get RW to reach out to Shaka and Marshall as soon as possible after their NCAAT runs!

Back