• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I can 100% confirm...

All the criticizers need to wake up and take a big ole whiff what Pearl is dishing up. Dude can win and I don't think anyone would argue that he would bring the excitement back to campus. RJ is just pissed that he got #Scoopl'DByHoopla. I can't and will not be silenced!!!!!

Maybe the culture change that Wellman was trying to create was one where we finally accept that we can't win without cheating.

I'm Bruce Pearl IN 1000%, but there is no way in hell that Boy Ron & the Culture Club give Bruce Pearl a 2nd thought.

If Wellman hires Howland or Pearl I would easily be able to write 5000 words eviscerating Ron Wellman on his blatant hypocrisy at every single level of his decision making with regards to the past two coaches.

Out of curiosity, if we are a #PerennialPower and winning with either of the two, would that change the way you think?

If Wellman hires Howland or Pearl I would easily be able to write 5000 words eviscerating Ron Wellman on his blatant hypocrisy at every single level of his decision making with regards to the past two coaches.

Out of curiosity, if we are a #PerennialPower and winning with either of the two, would that change the way you think?

UdTfs.gif

I'm not even talking about wanting them as a coach or not I'm just talking about how it would be blatant hypocrisy.

Why would we want a coach who couldn't recruit until August? It's fucking asinine.

The answer is we don't want him. Hoopla is trolling us, and we can expect the misinformation to continue in coming weeks.

And when the dust settles, the posters who obviously didn't know shit should be mocked mercilessly.

The answer is we don't want him. Hoopla is trolling us, and we can expect the misinformation to continue in coming weeks.

Misinformation? Are you feeling ok? My track record speaks for itself. He's on a list of 4 right now. I didn't say he's the guy. Don't get pissed cause I #Scoop'dYa. My #sources have been right this far. Helps when you are talking and hearing things from an #insider. I will not be silenced!

I'm not even talking about wanting them as a coach or not I'm just talking about how it would be blatant hypocrisy.

Has it been anything else up to this point? Furthermore no one is going to care about veiled threats emailed to the AD. Quit stressing, #JustGiveIntoThePowerOfTheTea.

Intel not meant in jest but have on incredibly well sourced authority that Bruce Pearl's people have been contacted. Evidently, there are three other names, with Howland being the only other one that I could get out of them. Unclear what next steps are, but it you know what they say #WhereThereIsSmokeThereIsSwagger!!!!

CBroussMultiSources.jpg

Misinformation? Are you feeling ok? My track record speaks for itself. He's on a list of 4 right now. I didn't say he's the guy. Don't get pissed cause I #Scoop'dYa. My #sources have been right this far. Helps when you are talking and hearing things from an #insider. I will not be silenced!

No he isn't.

Back