• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I can't deal with this all season...what band wagon can I jump on?

Since I went to Campbell, I'll cheer them on. Plus they crushed a team today, so there's that.

Of course my wife is a wuffie.... :couch:

One of my best friends went to Alabama and I have kind of slowly become a fan. 15 national titles in football. I don't want to be a bandwagon fan, but they're damn good and kind of the opposite of Wake Forest in some ways.

It's too late for me, my heart can never truly root for another team. But for you young people, you've still got a chance, get out while you can.

It's not really like rooting for another team. It's like Wake has consciousely removed itself from contention and you're left without any team at all. Think about it, if Wake was all of a sudden gone, what would you do for a team in CFB? That's what it's like.

What really sucks is when my bandwagon team sucks too. I went to university of Texas grad school.

What really sucks is when my bandwagon team sucks too. I went to university of Texas grad school.

My other team is even worse than Wake even though both were good at the same time.

Yeah I'm a UT fan as my second team. The sad thing is I'm so apathetic about wake at this point that I was more pissed last night than Friday.

LSU- they dumped their under performing OC when it was clear he couldn't do offensively what he needed to do to be effective and support a generally excellent defense. LSU went out and made a serious upgrade. They play fun football. And crazy Les will never be less than entertaining.

USF and Wake are both terrible this year but at least I feel like something positive is happening in Tampa. The lady is an FSU grad so I've watched all their games / been to their bowls the last 4 or 5 years. I've always been a big Charlie Strong fan since he was in Gainesville so have enjoyed watching him and Teddy the past two years

One of my best friends went to Alabama and I have kind of slowly become a fan. 15 national titles in football. I don't want to be a bandwagon fan, but they're damn good and kind of the opposite of Wake Forest in some ways.

all the way down to the average intelligence of the fan of the team

USF and Wake are both terrible this year but at least I feel like something positive is happening in Tampa. The lady is an FSU grad so I've watched all their games / been to their bowls the last 4 or 5 years. I've always been a big Charlie Strong fan since he was in Gainesville so have enjoyed watching him and Teddy the past two years

You think positive things are happening in Tampa? They lost by 4 touchdowns to an FCS team last week.

Reactions: BDL
Whoever is playing the Holes. Living in Plano I've thought of finding a team to pull for while I'm in exile. Texas is the same as UNC as being the number one team that everybody and their brothers pull for. A&M is like NC State, and Tech is a wannabe A&M. I probably will pull for Baylor just because their school colors are the same as my high schools.

Last edited:
Back