• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I make boom boom in pants

How long? How long must we sing this song?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know, but this board isn't as interesting if there's no potential to click onto a spontaneous RJ spat. It also seems to me that, RJ's tendency to bring some of this on himself notwithstanding, there are a lot of people who spend a lot of time making fun of RJ. I'm not without fault, because I made that cartoon and I think RJ-fights are way more interesting than WFU sports, but at the end of the day he's one of us. Yes, he says crazy things and believes this message board controls time and space, but so what. We all say and think crazy things, and rarely do those things create entire message board movements.

In other words, free RJ before we all fall asleep.

I don't know, but this board isn't as interesting if there's no potential to click onto a spontaneous RJ spat. It also seems to me that, RJ's tendency to bring some of this on himself notwithstanding, there are a lot of people who spend a lot of time making fun of RJ. I'm not without fault, because I made that cartoon and I think RJ-fights are way more interesting than WFU sports, but at the end of the day he's one of us. Yes, he says crazy things and believes this message board controls time and space, but so what. We all say and think crazy things, and rarely do those things create entire message board movements.

In other words, free RJ before we all fall asleep.

i really couldn't agree more. Perhaps someday we will be not embarrassing in sports again, but until then i need rjrants. It's that or click on interminable season long threads for every random sport out there. Or video games or movies or whatever.

RJ is crazier than a bag of raccoons but Kent is right he's our nutjob and I want him back!!!

If rjkarl were to start posting the exact same things under a different pseudonym, I bet he wouldn't get 2/3rds of the crap he gets now.

When you post loveletters to 16-year old recruits and argue with everybody about everything you're going to get some shit.

If rjkarl were to start posting the exact same things under a different pseudonym, I bet he wouldn't get 2/3rds of the crap he gets now.
Nah, his posting style is very distinct. I'd know it was him within a few posts.

That said, I agree with Kent.

Bullshit. No one can possibly butcher the English language like he does with those typing skills.

Last edited:
Wait, if rj actually leaves and doesn't come back, what will happen? Will all that vitriol that the usual suspects be directed upon someone else or several other someone elses?

First they came for the Grobe lovers, and I did not speak out — Because I was not a Grobe lover.
Then they came for the Bzz-inners, and I did not speak out — Because I was not a Bzz-inner.
Then they came for rjkarl, and I did not speak out — Because I was sick of rjkarl's shit.
Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

Wow. Just beautiful.

If you guys ran off the most loyal Wake Forest fan alive west of the Mississippi, I will literally lose my shirt. They say history repeats itself. Hope this isn't another case of stupid Wake fans running off the best thing they have going for them (I am referring to Corch [Redacted] btw).

FREERJKARL. #BBB! (bring back [Redacted]!) !Vivo revolúcion!

I honestly didn't think he was capable of taking any plays off. He is going to come back charged and I need to have some free time to watch.

I we sure he is alright? Doesn't seem like he is type to just stop posting without a big "LOOK AT ME" statement on the way out.

Back