• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I SEE A HOKIE

GETCHA SOME TURKEY LEG

51207572_f293a8dee0.jpg

We owe these bastards. Grobe pulled the starters in 2006 after their headhunter Aaron Rouse went head-to-head on Kenny Moore. They escaped in 2004 too. Time to beat these guys.

We owe these bastards. Grobe pulled the starters in 2006 after their headhunter Aaron Rouse went head-to-head on Kenny Moore. They escaped in 2004 too. Time to beat these guys.
I don't think Moore played in that game. Kevin Harris was the player who took the helmet-to-helmet hit from Rouse.

Kenny didn't play on offense (instead we got the Travo Woods Experience), but he did play on punt returns. That entire game was strange.

In Rouse's defense, he went after everyone's head. A dirty, dirty player.

i want to have relations with a girl from VT just so that I can say I've done the Hokie Pokey.

I still don't know how that wasn't a penalty. That was as dirty a play as you will see. Kevin just went limp and fumbled.

This.

I don't know if anyone remembers this play from a few years ago, but Aaron Rouse's shot to the head of Duke QB Thaddeus Lewis (about 3 seconds after Lewis had thrown the ball) was one of the dirtiest hits I have even seen.

This.

I don't know if anyone remembers this play from a few years ago, but Aaron Rouse's shot to the head of Duke QB Thaddeus Lewis (about 3 seconds after Lewis had thrown the ball) was one of the dirtiest hits I have even seen.

i do.

In the NFL that would have drawn a big ass fine, and maybe a suspension since he was definitely a repeat offender.

i do.

In the NFL that would have drawn a big ass fine, and maybe a suspension since he was definitely a repeat offender.

Edited to say: My memory sucks. I guess they did throw a flag on that play.

Last edited:
I worry about this game. Football is a game of emotion and intensity. Having 30 players from Florida with a chip on their shoulders gave us a big boost Saturday. We are ripe for a letdown + homecoming is a distraction for the players.

This.

I was never gung-ho about pulling for the them while I was there; but after that play, I did not legitimately root for them against anyone until after Rouse graduated.

Here's a video of the hit.

Back