• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I SEE A HOKIE

I worry about this game. Football is a game of emotion and intensity. Having 30 players from Florida with a chip on their shoulders gave us a big boost Saturday. We are ripe for a letdown + homecoming is a distraction for the players.

How is homecoming a distraction for the players?

Blame Rouse all you want to but the real culprit is Bud Foster. That guy not only condones cheap shots, I believe he encourages them.

I despise the Hokies, and I live right in the middle of Hokie country. Makes it all the more important to me that we kick their ass this weekend!

I freakin' hate VT. Almost as much as I hate the tar holes.

I didn't mind them too much until the ticket fiasco game and we had to endure a whole pack of their fans on the Hill. With literally hundreds of kids around them, they used the nastiest, foulest language I have ever heard at a sporting event (and I used to go to NASCAR races at places like N Wilkesboro and Rockingham). When asked - many times- to please watch their language, they finally decided they wanted to fight whoever was around them. One of them, in his overalls and Vick jersey, threw a cup at a little kid that was staring at him. They were throwing their airplane bottles at Wake fans on the hill, getting in the faces of the Wake fans around them and screaming...

I used to think clemson had the most backward-ass redneck idiots but I was wrong...they rival WVU in the amount of ignorant jerks that call themselves fans.

From that night on, I have despised them. Eff them.

And I am praying that our video board sound system drowns out their band.

I freakin' hate VT. Almost as much as I hate the tar holes.

I didn't mind them too much until the ticket fiasco game and we had to endure a whole pack of their fans on the Hill. With literally hundreds of kids around them, they used the nastiest, foulest language I have ever heard at a sporting event (and I used to go to NASCAR races at places like N Wilkesboro and Rockingham). When asked - many times- to please watch their language, they finally decided they wanted to fight whoever was around them. One of them, in his overalls and Vick jersey, threw a cup at a little kid that was staring at him. They were throwing their airplane bottles at Wake fans on the hill, getting in the faces of the Wake fans around them and screaming...

I used to think clemson had the most backward-ass redneck idiots but I was wrong...they rival WVU in the amount of ignorant jerks that call themselves fans.

From that night on, I have despised them. Eff them.

And I am praying that our video board sound system drowns out their band.

This is another reason why I wonder if we have any extra security for Saturday?

Back