• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I suggest TC and Fields should swap roles. RJ throws a hissy fit.

Tha'tys right it's my fault you acted like a moron. Typical millenial waaahambulance.

For all the people getting their panties in a bunch over a "call-out," give me a fucking break. It's a message board

This is really rich coming from the guy that flipped his shit and told someone

"For the person who anonymously neg repped me and said "Your opinion on movies gets an automatic neg rep" why don't you go suck a dick and die. I know more about movies than you'll ever know about anything in your sad pathetic life, so how about doing us all a favor and go kill yourself. Bitch"

Then we go and find out you aren't at USC or NYU film schools etc... but just some dumbass from UNCG, see now that's a callout routed in truth.

This is really rich coming from the guy that flipped his shit and told someone

"For the person who anonymously neg repped me and said "Your opinion on movies gets an automatic neg rep" why don't you go suck a dick and die. I know more about movies than you'll ever know about anything in your sad pathetic life, so how about doing us all a favor and go kill yourself. Bitch"

Then we go and find out you aren't at USC or NYU film schools etc... but just some dumbass from UNCG, see now that's a callout routed in truth.
It's kinda hard to get into USC or NYU film schools etc. if you are an undergrad from North Carolina who is not famous, or hasn't had the chance yet to make his mark in the film world. Look at most of the students at those places. They are either rich, older and thus have had a chance to make connections, or a combination of the two. It's very political and the chances of someone coming straight out of high school getting in to those film schools is incredibly small.

And in that case of me flipping shit, this person neg-reps me every time I try to make a comment on a thread about movies, which is very annoying. So yeah, right now I am just some dumbass from UNCG, but hopefully my work here at this school will help me to get noticed by one of the bigger schools. And I think the two cases are pretty different. When I flipped shit, it was because of on going personal attacks from some neg-rep pussy, whereas in this thread people are getting there panties in a bunch over a thread that, if you read the opening post, is really just a discussion of our PG situation.

I would like to thank everyone for this thread.

El
Oh
El

Whoaa. Let's keep UNCG out of this. Now carry on.

Back in the day, UNCG was about 6000 girls and 800 guys...750 of whom were gay....which we liked because it gave us more girls. ....

Fanatic, do you sign your rep postings?

Last edited:
Back in the day, UNCG was about 6000 girls and 800 guys...750 of whom were gay....which we liked because it gave us more girls. ....

Yep. Haven't given out any rep on this thread. I rarely give out any. And the girl to guy ratio at UNCG is still rather favorable.

I married a UNCG girl. Love that place and has a great campus. The guy to girl to gay ratio is still about the same, btw.

Call out thread is definitely unnecessary, but RJ is wrong about Chennault. Fields's defense and court vision are superior to TC, and make up for TC's 6 or 8 garbage points a game.

Back