• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I Will Be Rooting For A Clemson Win Tonight

Let's Go Clemson?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't "root" against Wake, but I can be so apathetic, that I don't care and take comfort in knowing a loss may help achieve a greater good for our program.

I'm so angry that Wake hasn't established a winning program that I will root for a Wake loss.

Yeah, makes sense.

I can't "root" against Wake, but I can be so apathetic, that I don't care and take comfort in knowing a loss may help achieve a greater good for our program.

I give a "this" to this.

Lost season (4th lost season in a row)

Embarrass the clowns that did this to Wake and further destroy any chance that [Redacted] comes back to inflict more damage on the program next season.

Word on the street is if we win tonight the very famous Bungalow 8 or No.8 owned by the queen of NY nightlife, Amy Sacco, will construct one of her 'pop ups' in the space that was formerly Freddie B's. Winston will join the ranks of NY, LA, London, South Beach, Palm Beach, Paris as a see and been seen hotspot for the international jet set. Bottles, Models, velvet ropes, paparazzi, and A-list celebs. The thinking behind all this is to bring back some #zest to the area. Something to be #jovial about and boost up the #moxy! Oh yeah, and some # Swagggggerrrrrr

Back