• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

IASIP Mafia - GAME OVER Timdunk wins

Thank fucking god

I have like the lowest bar possible to meet as an innocent child. Exceeding low expectations is a specialty of mine.

I am not reading this shit tonight and will vote for whomever stumblefucks the most banter posts overnight. fuck you ryala for opening this thread today and me not being able to vote for you.

I am not reading this shit tonight and will vote for whomever stumblefucks the most banter posts overnight. fuck you ryala for opening this thread today and me not being able to vote for you.

You don’t wanna talk about your granddaughter? This is why my wife spits in your gravy on thanksgiving, btw.

Gooner - this sounds like a direct challenge. Toogs is trying to bring you down to his level of IC

Tim is a strange choice to stack on

SD3

Suspicious of anyone who wouldn’t vote for him d1 after last game

He faked cop as vanilla civ d1, got another civ lynched, the real cop died that night and angel shortly thereafter

As mafia, I loved it

As a literate human, idk who taught him words

He faked cop as vanilla civ d1, got another civ lynched, the real cop died that night and angel shortly thereafter

As mafia, I loved it

As a literate human, idk who taught him words

Since when are you on the policy Lynch train?

Since always

But dv7 hasn’t played the last two games

And ppl who vote to policy lynch you, knight, are baby soft

Back