• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

IASIP Mafia sign-up thread - start 6/15

shishitos are pretty 2016, da

I thought the same, then I went to a business dinner in February and these people had no idea what they were. They weren't hillbillies or anything either, like upstanding new yorkers, directors and above. I took the to Ryala's favorite joint, Tao down in Chelsea. I no longer make assumptions about peoples culinary knowledge.

I thought the same, then I went to a business dinner in February and these people had no idea what they were. They weren't hillbillies or anything either, like upstanding new yorkers, directors and above. I took the to Ryala's favorite joint, Tao down in Chelsea. I no longer make assumptions about peoples culinary knowledge.

I typed out like 4 different responses that I eventually deleted. I am triggered.

I need some of you foodie people to give me a discussion on and subsequent power ranking of the best peppers. I am partial to banana peppers and habanero peppers, but am open to new pepper-y ideas.

The answer is Hatch. HEB puts out Hatch sandwich cookies every year that are pretty dang good.

I typed out like 4 different responses that I eventually deleted. I am triggered.

About lack of knowledge? People eating at Tao? Tao serving shishitos? Not going to Uptown Tao? All of the above?

I just assumed that was a pretty easy share dish

About lack of knowledge? People eating at Tao? Tao serving shishitos? Not going to Uptown Tao? All of the above?

I just assumed that was a pretty easy share dish

Mostly about Tao. Most people kinda suck at eating, that's not surprising.

See: People who choose to go to Tao

Mostly about Tao. Most people kinda suck at eating, that's not surprising.

See: People who choose to go to Tao

thats why i keep it easy, pbj, lunchables, and fruity pebbles

I have 2 indys in this game. I like both of them. Please sign up so I don't have to cut one of them.

I have 2 indys in this game. I like both of them. Please sign up so I don't have to cut one of them.

Make one of the Indy's on a mafia team and make it so he can recruit some members to his Indy team. Also, give him some kicking JOAT powers.

If d14 gets traitored again he will be a broken man for life

Back