• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

IASIP Mafia sign-up thread - start 6/15

My god jimmy is basically playing mafia in the entire show, this is great

I guess I need to try to redeem myself. Not sure it's possible but at least I helped the civs so that means I get to Day 2. Sorry SD3.

Where da ladies at? And eaglez?

Eagles has officially graduated into being a real person and has left us mafia players behind. I’m very proud of him, he was always the best of us and deserved more.

Eagles has officially graduated into being a real person and has left us mafia players behind. I’m very proud of him, he was always the best of us and deserved more.

While we're all proud of him/disappointed in his priorities, he's not gone forever. As soon as there's a lull at work and we haven't abandoned the game for two years, he'll be back.

It is kind of amazing this show is now the longest running live tv comedy in American history

if nightman and dayman aren't masons I quit. hopefully with posting restrictions based upon the sun (DST, not some silly west coast shit)

Back