• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Idiots, Liars and Cowards

mfdeacs99

Reaction score
You have heard and will hear from bkf and rjkarl about how Obama will under any circusmtancs win this fall. I offered each 500 bucks plus loser leaves town on the election. They refused.

I can't tell you will win or won't. It all depends on the economy in the next six months and every sane scholar would tell you the same.

However, if they were so confident, they would have taken the 500 bucks each wager plus loser leaves town - meaning if Romney wins they are gone from here forever, and if Obama wins, I'm gone.

They are not so confident, and refused to take this bet.

Two reasons exist for this.

First, they are lying when they claim certainty.

Second, and more importantly, they are such stupid or pathetic pieces of crap that their entire life derives from posting crap on this board.

Imagine being 60, and having done so little with your life that your entire self worth is a message board persona, convincing no one with endless posts, but feeling like a big man based on your perceived self worth on a third portion of a message board, which is based on sports from a tiny college.

What is worse is, despite your constant claims, you will contradict your supposed beliefs. You will not take a bet on an election your guy is favored to win because if you lose, you can't post here. Thus, you will not stand for your alleged statements to preseve the last vestiage of what you believe your life is worth - not posting on a third tier of a message board of a school of less than 5K undergrads.

I'm sorry that Mother So Dear was not always as great as she has been lately and many mediocre students got degrees from her. The idea that one of our graduates - who is elected and lives for politics - thinks that the First Amendment relates to two individuals dealing with one another if a fucking embarassment for our school.

Sure we have no deal. BKF is a coward and rj won't deal with mf. The sad part is you can substitute mf with life. Again, if I knew someone I hated and they were pushing 60 and this was their purpose in life, I couldn't have wished that hell on anyone.

Again, I offered 1K - which I would pay up front with nothing from them, for an even match. I asked that losers are gone from the boards forever. Shockingly despite ednless posts about the inventiability of re-election, I was turned down. Offer now over.

However, take every single post they ever make with this grain of salt and pity their pathetic lives.

Ask with just cash. We all enjoy these boards, even if we're jerking each other around a bunch.

Again, we are dealing with two people who have the entire self worth in these boards, despite being 60 plus years old. If they are so sure about the endless posts they make, I want them to put up something which has no real value, but is sadly everything to them.

The fact that this conundrum even exists shows how fucking pathetic both of them are. The money wasn't the issue, the idea of not being able to post here was everything. It could have been 10K or 50K, it would be the same.

Imagine if you did so little in your life that these posts on this board were your purpose.

Wouldn't it be more fun to have them around for four years of Romney? I think so.

Anyway, I'll go ahead and say that calling them idiots liars and cowards is a little hyperbolic.

A good illustration that many on the right are just as bad as bkf and rj.

They both like posting on this board so not posting here would be giving something up. You have 82 posts. You offering not to post here isn't equivalent since you hardly ever post here anyway. You could just go back to lurking which is what you mostly do. Nonsense. Before your silly call out posts here, your most recent post before that was calling out rj in your first post in 8 months.

Last edited:
Going without the Oxford comma will always look weird to me.

Also, awesome thread. Would read again.

I hear you, brother mf! As a libertarian, I would never want to lose any peaceful person from any public forum and these guys do keep things going when the rest of us have to work hard to pay our taxes. On the other hand, having everything I write called stupid by these two, I certainly wish you would come on here more often.

I would add $1000 to the bet if the loser had to pay it to the Deacon Club even though I do not care who wins the presidential election (it sure won't be Ron Paul).

Wow. Get a grip, dude. Put them on ignore if you don't like them, but this thread is pretty uncalled for.

The courtney love tags are making me want to throw up.

The whole "your opinion is only valid if you are willing to back it with money" position of a few posters on this board is fucking terrible.

It's one thing to have a friendly bet, but this $500 crap is pointless and I though it was beneath someone like bkf.

However, take every single post they ever make with this grain of salt and pity their pathetic lives.

And yet it upsets you so much that you're putting yourself through all this. A possible solution would be to either put both on "ignore" or just stay off the politics board.

I find it curious that you would call out the other posters as having no life by proceeding to type and start a post about it that rivals the Old Testament in its length. In the process, you inadvertently portray yourself as having the same "no life" affliction.

You titled this thread

Idiots, Liars, and Cowards

Yet you only mentioned BKF and RJ. Where is the third person you are referencing, and how would you label each of your targets. Just curious. Would have made a lot more sense to just use two disparaging adjectives that way you could attribute one to each.

Back