• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Idiots, Liars and Cowards

I find it curious that you would call out the other posters as having no life by proceeding to type and start a post about it that rivals the Old Testament in its length. In the process, you inadvertently portray yourself as having the same "no life" affliction.

+1,000,000

I find it curious that you would call out the other posters as having no life by proceeding to type and start a post about it that rivals the Old Testament in its length. In the process, you inadvertently portray yourself as having the same "no life" affliction.

Not just that, but at 1 am as well. Can't just blame that one on being bored at the office

in trying to negrep mf, my laptop mouse went crazy and I accidently gave him posrep. Just wanted him to know that . That is all.

Read it. I am the idiot, Bob is the coward and rj is the liar. For an educated reader, the flaws of all of this should be apparent...

If you don't see the self-mockery, I'm sorry you are so obtuse. Obviously, I should let this go. I am the idiot for thinking a bet or post would change anything. The same carries on, and I have wasted my own time as well as theirs, as they wish...

Last edited:
Oh, and the trailing comma is how Catholic schools taught grammar for years.

Read it. I am the idiot, Bob is the coward and rj is the liar. For an educated reader, the flaws of all of this should be apparent...

If you don't see the self-mockery, I'm sorry you are so obtuse. Obviously, I should let this go. I am the idiot for thinking a bet or post would change anything. The same carries on, and I have wasted my own time as well as theirs, as they wish...

Is there anything worse than being sober and reading your drunk post... and feeling regret? Ouch.

Funny, the response I had was a half ass repsonse from when I went to church today. I told my wife that I had sent off this missive and she was not amused and disappointed. She just went to bed.

Today, the priest spoke of love for all men and women, and apparently I didn't hear. I continued to be consumed by my own personal dislike by people I though had defamed the church or my party.

She asked me to think about it. And initially, I think I was more concerned with my own points and made them.

I am wrong.

Bob is a public servant and works in his community. I focused on our differences, especially my perceived issued with my church, and have ignored what I have been taught.

Bob, please accept my public apology. I have wrongly accused a fellow Deac and person for not wanting what it best out of zealotry on anither issue. We will not see eye to eye on politics, but I am wrong to have accused you of many things given your active community works.

We can disagree on the best way to help people without being ill to each other. I have not shown you the respect you deserve.

Funny, the response I had was a half ass repsonse from when I went to church today. I told my wife that I had sent off this missive and she was not amused and disappointed. She just went to bed.

Today, the priest spoke of love for all men and women, and apparently I didn't hear. I continued to be consumed by my own personal dislike by people I though had defamed the church or my party.

She asked me to think about it. And initially, I think I was more concerned with my own points and made them.

I am wrong.

Bob is a public servant and works in his community. I focused on our differences, especially my perceived issued with my church, and have ignored what I have been taught.

Bob, please accept my public apology. I have wrongly accused a fellow Deac and person for not wanting what it best out of zealotry on anither issue. We will not see eye to eye on politics, but I am wrong to have accused you of many things given your active community works.

We can disagree on the best way to help people without being ill to each other. I have not shown you the respect you deserve.

Well stated.

And in the spirit of love and compassion, could everyone please stop referring to my penis; what causes it to become erect and what I do when it happens?

If you don't see the self-mockery, I'm sorry you are so obtuse.

warden-norton-shawshawnk.jpg

Well said, mf. I need to spread some rep around so I can pos rep you.

You have heard and will hear from bkf and rjkarl about how Obama will under any circusmtancs win this fall. I offered each 500 bucks plus loser leaves town on the election. They refused.

I can't tell you will win or won't. It all depends on the economy in the next six months and every sane scholar would tell you the same.

However, if they were so confident, they would have taken the 500 bucks each wager plus loser leaves town - meaning if Romney wins they are gone from here forever, and if Obama wins, I'm gone.

They are not so confident, and refused to take this bet.

Two reasons exist for this.

First, they are lying when they claim certainty.

Second, and more importantly, they are such stupid or pathetic pieces of crap that their entire life derives from posting crap on this board.

Imagine being 60, and having done so little with your life that your entire self worth is a message board persona, convincing no one with endless posts, but feeling like a big man based on your perceived self worth on a third portion of a message board, which is based on sports from a tiny college.

What is worse is, despite your constant claims, you will contradict your supposed beliefs. You will not take a bet on an election your guy is favored to win because if you lose, you can't post here. Thus, you will not stand for your alleged statements to preseve the last vestiage of what you believe your life is worth - not posting on a third tier of a message board of a school of less than 5K undergrads.

I'm sorry that Mother So Dear was not always as great as she has been lately and many mediocre students got degrees from her. The idea that one of our graduates - who is elected and lives for politics - thinks that the First Amendment relates to two individuals dealing with one another if a fucking embarassment for our school.

Sure we have no deal. BKF is a coward and rj won't deal with mf. The sad part is you can substitute mf with life. Again, if I knew someone I hated and they were pushing 60 and this was their purpose in life, I couldn't have wished that hell on anyone.

Again, I offered 1K - which I would pay up front with nothing from them, for an even match. I asked that losers are gone from the boards forever. Shockingly despite ednless posts about the inventiability of re-election, I was turned down. Offer now over.

However, take every single post they ever make with this grain of salt and pity their pathetic lives.

Stating the Obvious for $1000.00, Alex.

Poz Rep.

So I'm fairly new the "Tunnels," probably afraid for a while of the bantering that I might find, but was pleasantly surprised by the civility showed by all in the Amendment 1 thread. Threads like this one though show the darker side of message boards. Maybe I'm naive and don't know posters well enough to read sarcasm, but glad to see some amends being made here. Bob got an apology, but no love for RJ?

So I'm fairly new the "Tunnels," probably afraid for a while of the bantering that I might find, but was pleasantly surprised by the civility showed by all in the Amendment 1 thread. Threads like this one though show the darker side of message boards. Maybe I'm naive and don't know posters well enough to read sarcasm, but glad to see some amends being made here. Bob got an apology, but no love for RJ?

Exactly, what's wrong with giving RJ an apology too? I have differing opinions than him on a lot of issues, but I've come to find out he isn't a bad guy at all. He's actually pretty cool (and willing to help you with business advice/ideas outside the boards, turns out he's pretty well connected). This thread is silly, I'm sure if you met bkf or rj in person you'd probably get along with them.

Back