• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

If Buzz had any integrity and pride...

As someone who was a polarizing figure in a somewhat public position, I can understand. When stuff was said about me, it really didn't bother me, but it really wore on my wife. Note: I do believe that I was more competent at my job than our dear coach, but it's hard on family members to watch a loved one be raked over coals.

I do feel bad for the guy and his family. But, he's gotta know the publics' perception of him.

If my only options were buzz comes back or resigns and Wellman hires the replacement, I'll take wellman hiring the replacement. No coach could be worse than buzz. Atleast we'd be rid of buzz.

Much has changed since then.

"No man ever steps in the same river twice ... " Heraclitus
You're misusing that quote. No man ever steps in the same river twice because no river is ever the same. Doesn't mean that no man never tries to step into the same river twice.

A better quote "those that can't remember the past are doomed to repeat it."

Nina is the key. Bz wont walk away on his own, but Nina is not at all happy in W-S for a variety of reasons. With graduation in May, she might put some pressure on him if RW doesnt. I just dont know how much weight that would carry with him.

Didn't someone post on this board that the [Redacted]'s own a beach house down at Sunset Beach? Maybe she will encourage him to retire to the NC coast. I mean, a man can dream.

A good coach wouldn't start three guards against a huge team. A good coach would recognize that MD went on a run just after his first substitutions. A good coach would make adjustments to stop a run. A good coach would come out of the half with a new game plan. A good coach wouldn't suck out loud.

Totally agree, that was just the biggest think that I took away when I watched the first half, I couldnt take it any more after that

You're misusing that quote. No man ever steps in the same river twice because no river is ever the same. Doesn't mean that no man never tries to step into the same river twice.

Most appropriate quote: "There's No Education In the Second Kick of a Mule"!!!

or:

Like a dog that returns to his vomit
is a fool who repeats his folly.
Proverbs 26:11

Nina is the key. Bz wont walk away on his own, but Nina is not at all happy in W-S for a variety of reasons. With graduation in May, she might put some pressure on him if RW doesnt. I just dont know how much weight that would carry with him.

Spot on. Nina hates it here.

I also get the feeling she is ready for their lives to slow down and for 24/7 pressure to be gone for good.

They don't need the checks, so I don't think thats a factor.

Sorry Nina, you've done nothing wrong and don't deserve this.

But I just got a shit ton more motivated to be loud on Saturday. I will make it Hell for you if the end result is what I want.

[Redacted] gone.

220px-Niccolo_Machiavelli.jpg

hey this is one of my favorite books i don't blame you

laws-of-power.jpeg

Sorry Nina, you've done nothing wrong and don't deserve this.

But I just got a shit ton more motivated to be loud on Saturday. I will make it Hell for you if the end result is what I want.

[Redacted] gone.

220px-Niccolo_Machiavelli.jpg

This is Bush League crap. A man's daughter should not be part of this discussion.

This is Bush League crap. A man's daughter should not be part of this discussion.

I won't be addressing her at all. I will be addressing her father and his ineptitude.

If she gets sad/mad about that, then what can I do? Is it anymore my fault than Jeff [Redacted]'s that the situation occurred?

Nina is his wife, not his daughter.

Phew, I was thinking that, but 1990 McGee had me thinking my reading comp skills sucked.

Either way, I wish no harm on either of them, but I won't spare a second thinking about their thoughts when letting it known how bad Jeff [Redacted] is for Wake Forest basketball on the 9th.

Phew, I was thinking that, but 1990 McGee had me thinking my reading comp skills sucked.

Either way, I wish no harm on either of them, but I won't spare a second thinking about their thoughts when letting it known how bad Jeff [Redacted] is for Wake Forest basketball on the 9th.

I don't give them a second thought either way, and I haven't heard of anybody else bothering them personally either. I understand that it may get uncomfortable for his daughter going to school when he's the coach, but that's his fault for putting her in that position when he took the job.

Back