• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

If every known activity had world rankings

bmoneydeac

Butts - Jessica Biel's in particular
Reaction score
What would you be highest ranked in? I'm talking being truly elite at something. I know I'm pretty dirty at Jeopardy for a regular dude, but obviously am not in the same universe as the studs. It's kind of boring and useless but I swear I think my most elite skill was Super Tennis on SNES. I used to run fools on that shit. So tell me, Pit. What random skills do you have that you'd put up against anyone.

Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 for PlayStation 1.

I predict there'll be some legendary tags by the end of the day.

This is a great idea for a thread. I'm a general practice lawyer so I don't have a specialty, but I've received calls from several lawyers around the state with questions about property tax law. I assume its because I've won a couple of published appeals in property tax cases. As a lawyer, you establish your "expertise" by publishing journal articles or teaching seminars (neither of which I've done), or by answering other lawyers' questions.

Also, whenever theres a debate or discussion about some specific theological issue in my church, someone inevitably asks my opinion. I guess I've studied the NT pretty throughly but I don't have any formal credentials.

When Rock & Roll Jeopardy used to come on VH1, I could watch several episodes and answer every single question correctly. I never bothered to be on the show though because the most you could win on that show was $5,000 and a trip to LA would eat up most of my hypothetical winnings.

I used to think I was up there in Minesweeper. But then I had a friend in college who actually WAS a ranked minesweeper player (~100ish IIRC) and I realized I was nowhere close.

In all seriousness, [Redacted] would have to be #1 in the world for ruining basketball programs. Even Isiah can't touch him.

Holy crap you CONSTANTLY make posts that people can flame you for. If Moonz was still around, he wouldn't even have to swing at this pitch to hit a home run.

I don't get it. I'm not particularly good at video games, but I used to rule Rock & Roll Jeopardy. And some people apparently respect my opinion on property tax law and the NT (although there are admittedly many people who are far more knowledgable that me). Which of those things would anybody flame me for, and why? If I had said something cool (like Mario Cart or PS2) I'd be lying, so why not post things that I feel I have some level of proficiency in?

I wonder where rj, ph, and dv7 rank worldwide with respect to message board posting volume.

I was really good at Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 on N64. I spent some serious time on the Hangar and that halfpipe back in the day.

Probably slalom (water) skiing. It certainly helps that the number of people who participate in the activity is not that high.

the ability to read a map once or go to a place once, and then get there again.... years later, with no refresher.

Back