• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

If every known activity had world rankings

I'm still working w/ J on his ability... we've lived here for 2 years now and he knows how to get to two places; work (and things on the way to work... which is 3 miles down the road from our house, no turns), and the mountain. Otherwise, he's terrible. Even coming home from the gorge one time we ended up en route to Seattle because "I didn't tell him to exit" (I'm sorry, I thought the massive sign that said "Salem Exit Left" would have tipped you off). I love him so much, but I've never seen anything like it. So bad.

:tear:

Good night sweet prince.

I sincerely don't think I'm "elite" at anything.

I am pretty good at situational humor as far as quick thinking puns and making people laugh, but would be awful at stand-up comedy.

On the way to Atlanta one time with Doofus everyone else fell asleep and when we woke up a couple hours later we were almost in the NC mountains.

I have never lost a game of Boggle. But, to be honest, I think that may be a reflection of my adversaries over the years rather than my awesome skill. I would rather not know which.

I don't think I've taken a shit in a year that required wiping. Always do, but its never necessary.

that was funny - i was reading this 3 year old thread thinking it was new, and planning to respond "NHL 94" and it turns out 2013 Diggler beat me to it.

I think I know more about baseball prospects (post-2005 or so) than just about anyone who's not getting paid to know it

Other than that, uh. I'd be pretty dope at random The O.C. trivia?

I'd be elite in knowledge about the show The Office. Watched it through several times

PixelJunk Monsters for PS3. PhysDeac and I are #1 in the world on one of the maps and #2 on another map. At one point there were 50-60,000 people playing. Probably my greatest accomplishment to date.

Also, I was ranked top 25 in the game Madden Arcade that came out for PS3. I beat the top 5 players in the world at one point. 2010-2012 was a hell of a year for gaming.

Back