• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

If LeBron Played for Wake Right Now...

My goodness. I saw all that happen and it still looks more impressive in the stats.

This is stupid LBJ would average 60-70 points. Just like when Kobe played against the the Chinese college team and scored 63.

This is stupid LBJ would average 60-70 points. Just like when Kobe played against the the Chinese college team and scored 63.
Kobe dropped 68 in China in a charity game with celebrities. I wouldn't equate that to college basketball. Can't seem to find the game you're referring to.

It was a pro am celeb game but still. LBJ is twice the size of most college players if your think about his muscle mass. He would push his way into the lane every drive.

What about Lebron versus the Alabama football team in basketball? That would be fun

What about Lebron versus the Alabama football team in basketball? That would be fun

One on eleven? Do the Alabama players get full pads? Who's coaching them? Does Saban know anything about basketball? Would it be a regulation court?

There are questions we need answered here before proceeding.

A and C are clear winners with me. B just down after that and D wayyyyyy down on the list.

D had a last place 3-13 conference record in their final season together, not sure why it is even an option.

D isn't a good option unless it is paired with B

Was better with half of C. Would be sick with all of C.

I added D for people who'd want to change the coach.

...Ron Wellman would be beside himself with anger that Bz recruited a tatted up "thug" like LBJ.

You could put Lebron on Winston-Salem State and they would run the table. No one, I repeat no one in college can guard Lebron. Hell no one in the NBA can guard him.

No one could have guarded him even if we were talking about 19 year old college freshman LBJ.

He went for something like 20/6/6 as a 19 year old NBA Rookie

I think my C-League intramural team would challenge for a natty if we had Lebron.

I'd choose C from the options. Duncan was a force, but I'd rather add two All-ACC guys.

I'd choose C from the options. Duncan was a force, but I'd rather add two All-ACC guys.

Yep. I agree. The key for me was specifying that it was their senior year. JHo was a different player his last year, and Darius and Devin would just be too much fun to watch!

Back