• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

If you could be QB 1 for any school...

Manifest Destiny

Broderick Hicks
Reaction score
If you could be QB 1 for any school in the country, who would it be? Don't have to necessarily take into account their current status or roster. Also, we will assume that you are Hiesman candidate quality.

I would play for Tennessee. I'd get tutored by Peyton, revive a top ten program and bang all the mountain girls I could find.

What say you?

Obvious answer is USC, but since its USC... do i have a back-up near my ability level? If so, my response probably changes to Arizona State or some other big state school w/ passionate fans, hot co-eds, and lowered expectations (& talent on the bench).

Pretty much, my answer is this:

tumblr_lgflr6ZfmL1qahq3ao1_500.jpg

Last edited:
My answer depends.

If I want to go to school to win a national championship, bring the program back to the forefront of college sports, and stick it to Ohio State. I'd pick Michigan. If Michigan wasn't available, USC or Florida.

If I want to go to school and probably not win a national championship, but be a 6' 5" monster stud quarterback, it would be Arizona State.

Obvious answer is USC, but since its USC... but do i have a back-up near my ability level? If so, my response probably changes to Arizona State or some other big state school w/ passionate fans, hot co-eds, and lowered expectations (& talent on the bench) .

Pretty much, my answer is this:

tumblr_lgflr6ZfmL1qahq3ao1_500.jpg

Great reference. And of course, the answer has to be USC. Stanford would have the benefit of the education, while also generally having low expectations.

Go to Texas or any of the big SEC schools and you'll have an amazing time, and also be able to pretty much get any job in that state you want.

Great reference. And of course, the answer has to be USC. Stanford would have the benefit of the education, while also generally having low expectations.

Go to Texas or any of the big SEC schools and you'll have an amazing time, and also be able to pretty much get any job in that state you want.

I think we should preface this by saying that you are basically a Heisman lock in 2-3 years and you can play like it for that long.

USC easily. Best weather, hot girls, no rednecks. Matt Leinart was banging celebrities while still in college.

USC
Miami
Texas
UF
OSU
UGA
Bama
LSU

In that order. Don't sleep on the U. All the South Florida talent, the weather, Miami Beach life. You are the king of Miami if you are a Heisman candidate at the U.

Southern Cal, UF, South Carolina...

But really the right answer is BMS if it existed.

The Wake Forest University.

Win a couple of low tier bowl games, maybe one ACC Title, and become immortal.

Who worries about the guy behind you if you are a Heisman quality QB? Come now...

If I was to design my path as a QB it would essentially be the Sanchize.College at SC and be a pro in NYC. Too bad he stinks.

Back