• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

If you could be QB 1 for any school...

USC
Miami
Texas
UF
OSU
UGA
Bama
LSU

In that order. Don't sleep on the U. All the South Florida talent, the weather, Miami Beach life. You are the king of Miami if you are a Heisman candidate at the U.

Good point on the U.

I'd probably go with Alabama.

Bama (with Saban I could just be a game manager) then Wake. But I'm loyal.

I understand all the advantages of Southern Cal, however football in the South is just so much more fun.

No Notre Dame love? Come on, the media sucks you off constantly about being the best - I mean, who hasn't heard of Brady Quinn or Jimmy Clausen or Ron Powlus? And they all sucked. Catholic school girls? Sure southern Indiana sucks, but play on NBC every week, mass publicity.

I would probably still go USC, but I would at least think about ND.

No Notre Dame love? Come on, the media sucks you off constantly about being the best - I mean, who hasn't heard of Brady Quinn or Jimmy Clausen or Ron Powlus? And they all sucked. Catholic school girls? Sure southern Indiana sucks, but play on NBC every week, mass publicity.

I would probably still go USC, but I would at least think about ND.

South Bend is in northern Indiana.

If I was king of USC & didn't show up hungover at least 2/3 Saturdays a fall; what would it all be for?

You don't practice Sundays because you are so tired from the orgies and coke-fueled partying.

Yeah nd would suck. I gotta say USC. Followed closely by wake forest.

Either Ole Miss or ASU. I'm not a big city guy, so USC is out. FSU brings some heat too.

I know I'm a homer, but I'm surprised nobody has picked Oklahoma.

Great receivers to throw to, great backs to run the ball, and excellent coaching that develops their QBs well. Heupel was 2nd in the Heisman voting, White and Bradford won it, and Jones is having a solid year and looks to be a first rounder.

A few years ago I would've picked USC, but not so much now.

That would involve living in Oklahoma.

Ever been to Norman, Ph? It's hardly Lubbock. Very nice campus and town and plenty of hot ass to go around. It's not like Baton Rouge, Gainesville, Tallahassee, or Tuscaloosa have anything up on it.

No love for the Ducks? You get to pilot one of the most exciting offenses in the country, you can get into some ridiculously hot squirrel (not joking) and you get all the weed you can smoke. What's not to love?

That would involve living in Oklahoma.

Deal breaker.

This question is more interesting if you confine it to the ACC, rather than nationally.

Nationally, I'd choose Florida's honeys over Auburn's money.

In the ACC, I'd go with Virginia.

Last edited:
Back