• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

If you could go anywhere you wanted...

1. New Zealand
2. Australia
3. Australia/New Zealand

4. South Africa

5. Scandanavia

I know you probably want to narrow the choices, but I would go West coast of South America, like Patagonia or some shit.

I'd want to go to the Galapagos, my fam almost went one year but they closed or cut down tourism or something over the time we were trying to go.

Australia/NZ definitely #1 - thinking about the plane ride is what keeps me from ever planning anything there.

St Petersburg is #2 on my list.

You are going with your parents and on their dime, so you may want to save the Thailand, New Zealand, skirt chasing Europe trips for a time you go with friends. I mean, your mom is not going to want to see a 13 year old Thai chick shoot ping pong balls out her ass (or maybe she is, but you prop dont want to see it w her). Therefore, I would go somewhere you otherwise would never be able to go (in the near future) on YOUR dime. So I would say
1. Galapagos
2. Italy (do it right, Riviera style)
3. Patagonia

You are going with your parents and on their dime, so you may want to save the Thailand, New Zealand, skirt chasing Europe trips for a time you go with friends. I mean, your mom is not going to want to see a 13 year old Thai chick shoot ping pong balls out her ass (or maybe she is, but you prop dont want to see it w her). Therefore, I would go somewhere you otherwise would never be able to go (in the near future) on YOUR dime. So I would say
1. Galapagos
2. Italy (do it right, Riviera style)
3. Patagonia

lol I know it was hyperbole (I hope), but I never want to see a 13 year old girl's ass, much less with ping pong balls shooting out.

6827386015_35b191968b_o.gif

India is #1 on my list of places I want to go.

ELAINE: Hi. Mr. and Mrs. Ranawat?
ZUBIN: Please, call us Usha and Zubin.
ELAINE: Oh. Well, Usha..
ZUBIN: I'm Zubin.
ELAINE: (Shrugging it off) Anyway, your son is marrying my friend, Sue Ellen Mischke..
USHA: You're not going to the wedding, are you?
ELAINE: Well..
USHA: Don't go. India is a dreadful, dreadful place.
ZUBIN: You know, it's the only country that still has the plague? I mean, the plague! Please!
USHA: Here's the registry. Send her a gift, and be glad you did not have to go.

1. Galapagos
2. Australia/New Zealand (both, gotta hit them up while there)

If I could go anywhere it would be South America. I really want to work out a Machu Picchu trip.

For you there are very few bad options. South Africa is incredible, plus the flight and safari are expensive, so it would be great to have someone else paying for them.

That looks a lot like Iguazu Falls on the border of Brazil and Argentina.

I want to go to that Lake where Toulour had a house in Oceans twelve

Of places I have been:
1. Galapagos
2. Denmark/Scandinavia
3. New Zealand

If it were my trip:
1. Australia
2. Italy
3. Spain

Back