• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

IF YOU DIDN'T GET YOUR ROLE, CONTACT ME - COVID-19 Mafia Sign-Up Thread

WFU03

Reaction score
I'll be modding the game. If you want in, please sign up here.

I anticipate the game will be played at a slightly slower pace (probably 2 days for each real life day) and I would like to get a larger number of sign-ups. However, if you can't commit to playing, don't sign up. Seriously. It ruins game balance when people sign up and then get mod killed because they don't show up.

The game will begin on Monday.

Who's dying? Current count: 23
1. Gooner
2. bym051d
3. redwing42
4. TownieDeac
5. JuiceCrewAllStar
6. timdunkandthefunk
7. deacvision7
8. mako1331
9. Wakeforest22890
10. bernbp5
11. DaDeacs
12. Screamindemon3
13. PhDeac
14. AnonymousDeac
15. gouda
16. GoalieMom
17. tic
18. BeachBumDeac
19. JManslow
20. deacondamo
21. Grabs Turds Bare
22. Toogs
23. romanovKU

Last edited:
I will play

I’m in. We’re all going to die, aren’t we?

So very in for this. Sorry, 03, but I have high expectations for this game. No pressure.

So very in for this. Sorry, 03, but I have high expectations for this game. No pressure.

I'll see what I can do.

I'm rusty, so going slower helps prevent me from making as many mistakes.

I'll see what I can do.

I'm rusty, so going slower helps prevent me from making as many mistakes.

It would be helpful to fully list all the special conditions you want generally known. E.g. whether bullet proof vest is protection from night hits, lynching, or both.

And reiterate the ground rules for the rusty and newbies.

I would be absent for big chunks of this weekend, at least as things are now, so not a player for this one.

It would be helpful to fully list all the special conditions you want generally known. E.g. whether bullet proof vest is protection from night hits, lynching, or both.

I would be absent for big chunks of this weekend, at least as things are now, so not a player for this one.

There used to be a really solid standard ruleset (not game setup, just overall rules), but I can't seem to find it. I've been able to piece one together for the game I wrote, I can post it in here for discussion if the people want.

I might not start until Monday, depending on how sign-ups go. So, keep an eye on it if you want to.

I 100% agree with your suggestions in general. However, my game will be a closed game with no roles known at the start.

There used to be a really solid standard ruleset (not game setup, just overall rules), but I can't seem to find it. I've been able to piece one together for the game I wrote, I can post it in here for discussion if the people want.

I have a really long rules list that I will post for this game. I have a Word Doc that I have saved from past games I've modded.

I’m in. Maybe I won’t get murdered in the first round this time.

I might not start until Monday, depending on how sign-ups go. So, keep an eye on it if you want to.

I 100% agree with your suggestions in general. However, my game will be a closed game with no roles known at the start.

Is there interest in a game starting this afternoon and going through the rest of the week? I'm thinking either c9++ which is a 13 player game or an ABC game that works well with 15-17. I can mod, the mafia itch is back though.

Is there interest in a game starting this afternoon and going through the rest of the week? I'm thinking either c9++ which is a 13 player game or an ABC game that works well with 15-17. I can mod, the mafia itch is back though.

I'd be in for this

Back