• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

IF YOU DIDN'T GET YOUR ROLE, CONTACT ME - COVID-19 Mafia Sign-Up Thread

If you've never played, this might not be the game to start. It is a fairly advanced, non-standard setup of the game.

If you want in anyway, I'll let you in. I wouldn't join this one if I were you though.

You could give him the dead chatzy once it exists, might be a nice preview

So what's new? I moved to Georgia until the pandemic is over, couldnt handle whatever was coming to NYC.

So I’m taking bets on the following:

Daykills over/under 0.5 +100/-120
Vote-count-fackery over/under 0.5 +120/-140
Roles that get incorrect cop reports over/under 1.5 -110/-110
Will there be a facking cult Yes/No -150/+130
Number of roles who can recruit over/under 1.5 -110/-110
Will there be a gimped doctor role that won’t know it is gimped Yes/No -110/-110

tenor.gif

O/U on number of players with CV by end of game? Line opens at 1.5

Who lives in a big city / epicenter? Da and?

Tested positive, definitely under. Have it and not tested is a much tougher call.

you think? I am assuming we are talking about like Thursday when half the country will have it. Some of us already have it but haven't been tested. I guess maybe I am skewing to DC area though.

this game needs to start otherwise imma go out and get covid just to pump these numbers up

I'm pretty sure I had it - still have a cough, but never had flu stuff. Bunch of people I know running fevers - 5 people in my building have been diagnosed, it's on quasi-lockdown. Most of the people I talk to are still going out a couple times a day - and the store are still open, but nothing on the shelves - no tp, no paper towels, out of all meat but garbage stuff.

Happy to not be there.

There are some people who I cannot send PMs to because your mailbox is full.

Check your mailbox and clear it!

Back