• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I'm done

We're embarrassing the ACC. We used to be a tough win for the home team, now we're an easy road win. Teams RPI goes down when they play us.

We were the reason BC missed the dance last year.

They were in before they had to play us two times in a row. After playing us, their RPI went down so much that they missed the dance after losing to Clemson in the ACC Tournament.

Does caturday have any stories without extreme hyperbole?

It's fun to get excited on the message boards. So much of life is boring if I have something that I think is funny/interesting I'll post it. Sorry.

I was a pitcher in high school. I could really gun it. Like mid 80's just pure gas. I remember this one dude hit a bomb off of me and mocked me while going around the bases. So next time he was at bat I fucking gunned one and just destroyed his body. Broke his ribs, internal bleeding, helicopter. I felt good after that and they didnt throw me out. No one came anywhere near the plate for the rest of the game. I struckout like 18 batters. From then on I would throw at an early batter and everyone else was scared to death. They thought I was crazy. People don't like crazy.

Wake's all about sportsmanship. Fuck that. Punch them in the month early and often. Sports is like 90% mental. No teams in the ACC are scared of us (well maybe scared of the embarassment of losing to us) or scared of that dirty smell of getting the Wake loss stank off you. Gotta bring the crazy. Be Omar from The Wire.

carney1-750701.jpg

Well, if they do, you might want to opt for "FormerlyBuzzin" as opposed to "FormallyBuzzin" as was proposed.

Come on, at least one poster caught the play on wordz...

I said "FormallyBzzzIn" - but to follow your suggestion and stay in keeping with his current moniker, it should be FormerlyBzzzIn. :thumbsup:

Back