• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I'm done

I feel bad because I want to support the guys. But I can't deal with it. Total waste of time. And I know I'm not making an impact in any way but I just can't stand wasting my time.

CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE. VERY NOBLE.

Still waiting on the mods to send me a new screen name...

I watched The Unit last night on the DVR. They needed for this reporter to wait two hours before going to press, "Snake Doc" gave the reporter a card with a phone number on it. She asked, "What is that?" He replied, "No matter how blessed our lives, how charmed our existence, things still inevitably, irrevocably, go wrong. Your mother swindled out of her savings. Your estranged husband runs off with your kids. Your best friend goes on vacation in a foreign land and disappears. Eventually bad things find us all. You ever hear of the Get Out of Jail Free card? Well this is a Get Out of Hell card. At some point in your life, God forbid you have nowhere else to turn, call that number. That is why you're going to postpone going to press."

A Get Out of Hell card? We NEED that card!

What makes it even better is that he's the guy on the AllState commercials...

I watched The Unit last night on the DVR. They needed for this reporter to wait two hours before going to press, "Snake Doc" gave the reporter a card with a phone number on it. She asked, "What is that?" He replied, "No matter how blessed our lives, how charmed our existence, things still inevitably, irrevocably, go wrong. Your mother swindled out of her savings. Your estranged husband runs off with your kids. Your best friend goes on vacation in a foreign land and disappears. Eventually bad things find us all. You ever hear of the Get Out of Jail Free card? Well this is a Get Out of Hell card. At some point in your life, God forbid you have nowhere else to turn, call that number. That is why you're going to postpone going to press."

A Get Out of Hell card? We NEED that card!

What makes it even better is that he's the guy on the AllState commercials...

Love The Unit.

I'm not a big baseball fan but thank God some other spot starts in 6 days and Spring Football March 1.:rock:

I was a pitcher in high school. I could really gun it. Like mid 80's just pure gas. I remember this one dude hit a bomb off of me and mocked me while going around the bases. So next time he was at bat I fucking gunned one and just destroyed his body. Broke his ribs, internal bleeding, helicopter. I felt good after that and they didnt throw me out. No one came anywhere near the plate for the rest of the game. I struckout like 18 batters. From then on I would throw at an early batter and everyone else was scared to death. They thought I was crazy. People don't like crazy.

Wake's all about sportsmanship. Fuck that. Punch them in the month early and often. Sports is like 90% mental. No teams in the ACC are scared of us (well maybe scared of the embarassment of losing to us) or scared of that dirty smell of getting the Wake loss stank off you. Gotta bring the crazy. Be Omar from The Wire.

Does caturday have any stories without extreme hyperbole?

This has gotten so bad that the Duke/UNC/Miami fans at work don't even pick on me anymore. They just walk away shaking their head like I'm a "Jerry's kid". Maybe we need a telethon...."GIVE A KID A COACH" program!!!

This has gotten so bad that the Duke/UNC/Miami fans at work don't even pick on me anymore. They just walk away shaking their head like I'm a "Jerry's kid". Maybe we need a telethon...."GIVE A KID A COACH" program!!!

My best friend is a State fan and texted me after the game that he hopes we fire Buzz. It's just not even fun to make fun of us anymore.

Sad when other teams fans feel bad for us and want our coach fired.

Eventually they realize that even though it is an easy win, it drags down their resume having to play such a bad team once or twice a year.

Sad when other teams fans feel bad for us and want our coach fired.

We're embarrassing the ACC. We used to be a tough win for the home team, now we're an easy road win. Teams RPI goes down when they play us.

Back