• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I'm (NOT) out

2339_bye.jpg

Will undeniably be a better place without you. Can't handle the heat then get out of the kitchen, and it seems like you're sprinting for the patio.

Who will be the voice of the fat-obsessed, hair-obsessed, food-obsessed, adam's apple-obsessed, esoteric music-obsessed, fitness-obsessed, yoga-panted feminine thinking now? Ladies?

First, they came for the dwarves, but Moon was not a dwarf, so he kept silent.
Then, they came for the fatties, but Moon went to spinclass, so he kept silent.
Then they came for the baldies, but Moon was not a baldy, so he kept silent.
Then they came for Moon, and there was no one left to speak for him.

I'm trying to fix things.

He should know it's far less likely that I'll post if he doesn't return.

This is a fucking message board. Nobody should actually give a fucking shit about what's said on here. This is an escape. Stop being fucking pussies.

Happy New Year. Go Deacs.

hahahaha

As somebody that has seen just a couple of the emails that you've sent him in the past few days -- he should most certainly not know the bolded is true.

hahahaha

As somebody that has seen just a couple of the emails that you've sent him in the past few days -- he should most certainly not know the bolded is true.

Haven't seen any emails but was just told that rj is complaining to moonzzzz about the fact that I've seen an email or two.

rj -- I thought you had me on ignore? Liar.

Back