• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I'm (NOT) out

I wish I had a nickel for every time RJ has threatened to quit posting here.

hahahaha

As somebody that has seen just a couple of the emails that you've sent him in the past few days -- he should most certainly not know the bolded is true.

Haven't seen any emails but was just told that rj is complaining to moonzzzz about the fact that I've seen an email or two.

rj -- I thought you had me on ignore? Liar.

Again, I haven't -- as in HAVE NOT -- really seen any emails and/or PMs between rjkarl and any other poster.

So in case SOME GUY that may or may not be freaking out about his PMs being shared... it isn't true in my particular case. I just made that up to get you to freak out over nothing... which I knew you would do... because that is what you always do. I mean get SOME GUY to freak out over nothing.

Again, I haven't -- as in HAVE NOT -- really seen any emails and/or PMs between rjkarl and any other poster.

So in case SOME GUY that may or may not be freaking out about his PMs being shared... it isn't true in my particular case. I just made that up to get you to freak out over nothing... which I knew you would do... because that is what you always do. I mean get SOME GUY to freak out over nothing.

PM, please

RJK, PLEASE READ; THEN READ AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN.

Back