• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Impeachment Inquiry into President Biden

WFFaithful

Reaction score
If I remember correctly, Clinton and Trump's popularity went up when the impeachment was announced. I'm not sure if Trump's popularity ever dropped below where it was before impeachment. I remember it being pretty stable.

McCarthy did not take any questions after his announcement. He recently told Breitbartthat any impeachment inquiry "would occur through a vote on the floor of the People's House and not through a declaration by one person."

Lol. Coward

Starting off on the right foot: "Lacking support, he did not call for a full House vote as has been tradition."
You don't have the votes (you don't have the votes)
Aha-ha-ha ha
You're gonna need congressional approval and you don't have the votes

On paper, Rs may love this announcement because they’re (on the whole) so fucking dumb and gullible, they’ve been led to believe there’s meat on that bone. But it’ll help Biden and distract from any actual work being done. Dumb move, but what do you expect? Let them hang themselves.

On paper, Rs may love this announcement because they’re (on the whole) so fucking dumb and gullible, they’ve been led to believe there’s meat on that bone. But it’ll help Biden and distract from any actual work being done. Dumb move, but what do you expect? Let them hang themselves.
The big problem is that Republicans believe what they see on Fox News but not what's said under oath.

Pretty sure millennials are against Congress going through your computer and showing your nudes on C-SPAN.

Curious what Pubs aren't falling in line if he's scared to have a vote.

Back