• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Impeachment Inquiry into President Biden

I think it’s more than that. I think a lot of them are lukewarm on this and would rather do Fox News hits about it than “do something” to address it through impeachment.

Fucking hell, all these Republicans do is waste time and money. Next another Hillary investigation.

I think it’s more than that. I think a lot of them are lukewarm on this and would rather do Fox News hits about it than “do something” to address it through impeachment.
They are, quite literally, the do nothing party. No policy. No compassion. No ideas that aren't mired in the founding father's ideas of what 'merica should be 250 years ago.

I'm a republican and I don't like change much.

On paper, Rs may love this announcement because they’re (on the whole) so fucking dumb and gullible, they’ve been led to believe there’s meat on that bone. But it’ll help Biden and distract from any actual work being done. Dumb move, but what do you expect? Let them hang themselves.
Just like Ds love the impeachment move thinking Schiff had all the goods on Trump’s phone call to Ukraine (which has been shown now to be legit knowing what we have learned about Hunter and Joe with getting prosecutor general Shokin fired). Meanwhile the country took their eye off the Covid ball while the Dems made their first of TWO ridiculous impeachment tries!

Just like Ds love the impeachment move thinking Schiff had all the goods on Trump’s phone call to Ukraine (which has been shown now to be legit knowing what we have learned about Hunter and Joe with getting prosecutor general Shokin fired). Meanwhile the country took their eye off the Covid ball while the Dems made their first of TWO ridiculous impeachment tries!
The level of idiotic rationalization it takes to convince yourself that a president shaking down a foreign leader to get dirt on his opponent is justified. It's a sad reflection of this country that so many are so willingly stupid.

god you are dumb.

What in the fuck are you talking about?

Not sure why I entertained asking that … he doesn’t know. He’s just an angry fucking imbecile who would rather have a lying rat fuck dickless anti-American Antichrist of a narcissistic jar of mayonaisse going on a self-righteous revenge tour at the expense of Americans than a functional adult. Someone who legitimizes a president withholding aid to a country so that they can whip up useless information on a political opponents son (which actually has been shown to not be tied to the sitting president…by the very investigative team Rs hired) is clearly a waste of space. And, to top, flaunts an “impeachment win” on a treasounous crime and coup that the then-president was on camera committing. Your type are the reason there is a 42% chance that democracy will end in 2025. Just fuck you. Fuck everything you stand for. You’re not even scum. You wish, after years of self-reflection, you could become scum. You are the deplorable that proves crooked Hillary correct.

That’s certainly part of it. Of course, the way to prevent it is to stop Republicans from becoming President.

PERFECT PHONE CALL!

It's ok to shake a foreign government down for dirt on a rival if there's actually dirt !!

the classification of phone calls as "perfect" (see also the GA call) just gets at me. what a weird way to describe it.

the classification of phone calls as "perfect" (see also the GA call) just gets at me. what a weird way to describe it.
It's not that he lies all the time, it's that he lies like a god damn toddler. He gets on some "dog ate my homework" bullshit.

Back