• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

In the Aeroplane Over the Sea

Just found out I'm going to Mangums show when he comes to Chicago. Apparently I have to give my name and info to the venue because they're running some high security.

Perhaps you can join a nonsensical protest in a major city and hope mangum shows up to wail for a couple hours.

Didn't Pitchfork name this the second greatest album of the 90's with OK Computer as number one? I just recently listened Aeroplane from beginning to end on my drive home the day after Christmas. I sang every word and loved every minute like it was the first time listening. Some albums just stay with you.

Just found out I'm going to Mangums show when he comes to Chicago. Apparently I have to give my name and info to the venue because they're running some high security.
It's all will call tix--to hamper scalping

Back