• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Incredible Story (Auburn Homecoming Queen)

The story is a nice one, but I'm not the only one who knows why Wrangor posted it.

As to me being "unhappy and angry" all the time, maybe you should ask one of 100-200 people here who actually know me if they would ever use such terms to describe me.

left_ad.jpg

he entire purpose of this thread is to justify banning women who are raped from having abortions. You haven't fooled anyone.

Ugh. No, it's about applauding their (actually HER MOTHER'S decision, which is what made the decision twice as tough)-- decision to keep the child. Look, even fucking Texas had exceptions for rape and incest prior to Roe v Wade. That's not exactly a blasphemous position to take.

The story is a nice one, but I'm not the only one who knows why Wrangor posted it.

As to me being "unhappy and angry" all the time, maybe you should ask one of 100-200 people here who actually know me if they would ever use such terms to describe me.

"stupid and neurotic"

Back