• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Independence Bowl: Missouri vs. North Carolina

From the UNC board. :)
well i left at the beginning of the 4th qtr ....along with the other 50 UNC fans who bothered to show up. on the way back across the border to the Lone Star State

a few points:

1. horrible weather! rain & a cold front came through "arklatex" area. ugggh

2. horrible crowd! Mizzou had a decent showing. ~ 2000-3500 fans. their band was way louder. i'm assuming we didn't bring the "full" band on this trip. UNC apparently just sent the pep band.

3. I HOPE TO NEVER PLAY A BOWL IN SHREVEPORT, LA AGAIN! nice area but a horrible game date, IMO. a nice bowl but not sure a ACC team should be placed here. more SEC/Big XII. better crowd/turnout
http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=78&f=1408&t=8483504

From the NC State board here is what Donte Page Moss twitted yesterday:

"Worst xmas eva cant wait till.this horrible bowl in this horrible city wit sum of da mos horrible coaches r ova"

"Sum.of.yall mofos jus haten cuz yall.gotta pay.fo.skool"

"#unc. Fans r.the.worse.we.win its all.good. Have a bad game we suck thats.a.reason #imout #nosupport"

From the NC State board here is what Donte Page Moss twitted yesterday:

"Worst xmas eva cant wait till.this horrible bowl in this horrible city wit sum of da mos horrible coaches r ova"

"Sum.of.yall mofos jus haten cuz yall.gotta pay.fo.skool"

"#unc. Fans r.the.worse.we.win its all.good. Have a bad game we suck thats.a.reason #imout #nosupport"

I had to cringe a little since it's barely English, but "yall mofos jus haten cuz yall.gotta pay.fo.skool" made me LOL big time.

This game was the classic example of really bad coaching united with classless players (does not apply to everyone obviously). When you consider the legitimate talent Carolina has, especially on defense, and then see what they put on the field...that is the epitome of embarrassment!

On a better note, who's joining me at the killer NYE party in Burlington?

Back