• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Independence Bowl: Missouri vs. North Carolina

Have not seen Missouri play a game this year. However, their QB is impressive.

Not sure how they wound up 6-6.

Go Tigers!

ETA: No sooner than I post this, the QB almost throws a Pick-6.

Mizzou won 4 of their last 5 to end up 7-5. Two of their losses were on the road by 10 to Oklahoma and 7 to K State.

Not sure why everyone says NC has such great players that are headed to the NFL. If so they are the worst coached team in America.

Not sure why everyone says NC has such great players that are headed to the NFL. If so they are the worst coached team in America.

Bud- Have you ever seen a well coached team? Are you related to Ph?

Anyone care to guess tickets sold and gate attendance? It seriously looks like about 500 people there.

Stewart Mandel
@slmandel

It's a shame UNC didn't show up for this bowl game, seeing as it might be their last for a couple of years.

Stewart Mandel
@slmandel

It's a shame UNC didn't show up for this bowl game, seeing as it might be their last for a couple of years.

Just said the same thing to my father in law when he asked why I was so happy about this game.

I liked Highsmith's celebration down by 17 with 4 minutes left

I agree - what a joke. Carolina got up for one game - Wake.

They have so much talent and a very good QB yet they just suck. The entire program is an embarassment to the ACC

How in the world did UNC not go for 2 after the TD with 4:08 to cut it to 41-23? At least try to pull off the miracle.

total non-effort. saw all i needed to on the drive where Missouri went up 14-7 and went off to take a nap. i wouldnt draft anybody on our defense.

Quote from the Tar Pit:

"I will go out on a limb and say that this is the lowest point for UNC football. Totally embarassing and shows the true make-up of the type of player Butch Davis built his program around. Good riddance to this crowd. Play with class and don't embarrass the university. Those two things are more important to me than winning. I we can't win with classy players, then just don't win."

I guess some Heels get it.

Back