• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Indiana -5

Oh cool. Tell me more about the television option since I don't have the BTN.
Yeah, for some fucked up reason I can watch App vs Akron, but not the "Piedmont's ACC Team!".

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Oh cool. Tell me more about the television option since I don't have the BTN.

Sounds like the internet it is. The illegal route - or borrowing someone's login.

Game is exclusively on the BTN and its online streamer which requires you to have BTN.

Glad I ante up for the sports package every year. Worth every penny. Let's get us a win today Deacs!

Seems strange that we would schedule football games that are inaccessible to the state and fan base.

lol I just called BWW to ask if they could get it, and the dude who answered asked if I wanted to try a turkey burger...? YOU'RE ANSWERING A PHONE, MAN

How can you get the game on the internet?
I can't find it

I hate having to watch the Indiana dick suck fest on the BTN.

Are local affiliates really blocked from showing the game, or are they just not willing to pay for it? I don't recall any UNC football or basketball games being blocked in Chapel Hill.

Directv channel 610. Works for me and I have base sports package.

Back