• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Indiana, the RFRA, and the backlash

If was walking around in a crowded place and just said the word "Christian" loudly, other than people looking at your weird for talking to yourself, I would not feel the least bit uncomfortable. I'd feel no different than if I said "Train." Can't say the same thing for "Jew"

well i think that gets more to the persecution angle and that you're a wasp. would you just be like "blacks" or "gays" even though those aren't considered to be demeaning labels?

Finally got around to reading about the pizza place, they actually said in the article that they would serve gay customers, they just wouldn't hypothetically cater a gay wedding

what if a gay couple lady and the tramped a slice of pepperoni?

well i think that gets more to the persecution angle and that you're a wasp. would you just be like "blacks" or "gays" even though those aren't considered to be demeaning labels?

I certainly watch how and when i would say both those words as well. Never occurred to me before today to watch who I say tranny around

So the Memories Pizza Parlor has raised 200 grand on gofundme since closing...
#freemarketatwork

It's up to $400K now. The town they do business in has a population of 2,100.

It's up to $400K now. The town they do business in has a population of 2,100.

I've got to hand it to those assholes, they really step up to the plate. Didn't Zimmerman and the Ferguson cop rake in a few hunny K?

I need to find the next hot button issue, goad a reporter into asking me a question, give a loaded and inflamatory answer (probably not that hard in my case) to martyr myself for the generally disfavored but well-funded side, and then profit.

Yeah I was trying to figure that out too. You can probably just steal their playbook if the NC GOP tries to get their own RFRA through.

I need to find the next hot button issue, goad a reporter into asking me a question, give a loaded and inflamatory answer (probably not that hard in my case) to martyr myself for the generally disfavored but well-funded side, and then profit.

I think you've found your calling.

Your pro not hiring women because they just get pregnant and quit is a solid foundation.

wL8SCMU.jpg

These donors are the same people who send money to the preacher man on TV, right?

Maybe they just love the purveyors of a pizza shop in the middle of nowhere that they'll never be a patron of?

I'm sure that more failing restaurants will jump on this bandwagon ASAP.

Maybe they just love the purveyors of a pizza shop in the middle of nowhere that they'll never be a patron of?

I'm sure that more failing restaurants will jump on this bandwagon ASAP.

Amy's Baking Company is prejudiced against all customers.

Back