• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Inside Scoop on [Redacted] from Miami Game/Miami Post-Game

not a fan of cussing out the basketball coach for losing LOTS and LOTS of basketball games......why stoop to his level?

I don't care about the signs, I would have done the same if Wake had played BC up here this year.

Interesting story. Confirms what we already knew: nobody likes [Redacted]

Boy you really showed him. Let's recap, you lurked around a bus for 45 minutes plus, just so you could cuss a man for losing basketball games. He must be crushed. Either you are making this up or you really need a life. Either way it is sad. I am sure Buzz was happy about the way the last 4 years had gone,then you came along and ruined it for him.

This is one strange dude. And I am not speaking of Bz this time.

Good story. In any event, the Bzzz you saw and everyone described is exactly as he is portrayed in the press and known to the students and fans. The results speak for themselves. Wellman is the one who ignored them and is 100% responsible for this debacle. He crushed the foundation of our signature program for no good reason other than he could.

Yet Wellman is still going to have a job and select our next basketball coach.

By now everyone knows Buzz is hated by everyone except the one person who matters. So frustrating.

I don't care about the signs, I would have done the same if Wake had played BC up here this year.
I went to one home game this year and the main reason I attended was to boo Buzz during the intros

Well that and the tie dye ice cream

I went to one home game this year and the main reason I attended was to boo Buzz during the intros

Well that and the tie dye ice cream

Tie dye ice cream?

Yelling at Bz is like the people who yell at bank cashiers - they can't do anything about the situation.

Would you quit a $1 million job? Not his fault he still has a job.

Exactly. Has Buzz acted any differently here than he has at any other stop during his career? It's all on RW.

People can argue about whether someone can coach or not. That's perfectly anyone's right as a fan. The thing I wonder is what the reaction would be if someone came to your work place and starting cursing you with F bombs. O if someone walked around you with signs in your face stating how bad someone thinks you are. Or if someone walked up and starting cursing you in public in front of your wife and family. Coaches are eventually judged on how many games they win. If they don't win enough, they get fired. But I don't understand why people think they can walk up to them and say and do whatever they want. My guess is most people would not have "handled it" as well as Bz has the past 4 years. Same thing with the players. People on this board have complained about Devin's "attitude". If you are a student and don't like his attitude, why don't you just walk up to him on the quad and tell him he should chill out?

People can argue about whether someone can coach or not. That's perfectly anyone's right as a fan. The thing I wonder is what the reaction would be if someone came to your work place and starting cursing you with F bombs. O if someone walked around you with signs in your face stating how bad someone thinks you are. Or if someone walked up and starting cursing you in public in front of your wife and family. Coaches are eventually judged on how many games they win. If they don't win enough, they get fired. But I don't understand why people think they can walk up to them and say and do whatever they want. My guess is most people would not have "handled it" as well as Bz has the past 4 years. Same thing with the players. People on this board have complained about Devin's "attitude". If you are a student and don't like his attitude, why don't you just walk up to him on the quad and tell him he should chill out?

Because working in an office environment is exactly the same thing as working in a sports arena.

Everybody lambasting the OP for cussing Bz out, we keep saying that Bz is lucky he's at WFU because every other fanbase would react 100x worse. This is what other fanbases would have been doing three years ago.

Not saying I would have done the same, especially after his last regular season game, but if he were at any other school he'd be used to these types of invectives by now.

Because working in an office environment is exactly the same thing as working in a sports arena.
So if I cuss you and your wife out while you are walking to your car in a parking lot you would just smile and drive away?

I think if this were actually the case in Ron Wellman's athletic department, there would be no need for "Fire [Redacted]" signs or f-bomb-laden rants.

Man, the whole sordid affair is in the gutter. It's unseemly. Isn't their enough in the man's record to have him out of here ?We are better than this.

Back