• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Inside Scoop on [Redacted] from Miami Game/Miami Post-Game

So if I cuss you and your wife out while you are walking to your car in a parking lot you would just smile and drive away?

Am I a public figure that has pissed off a LOT of people in the last four years?

If so, then yeah, probably.

I don't have a problem with the sign. But at minimum, hanging outside an arena to curse out a coach is really strange. And to do it in front of the guy's wife? Seek help.

Etiquette of showing disapproval:

Booing in the stadium is fine
Cursing in the stadium is iffy
Booing outside of the stadium in front of family is iffy
Cursing outside of the stadium in front of family is bad
Rolling the quad after resignation is encouraged

Dignity. Class. Integrity.

Nothing in there about not booing a terrible coach. I'LL ALLLOW IT

And yeah, I also want to go on the record that cursing him out in front of his wife in the parking lot is bad form. Just didn't think it had anything to do with doing the same thing to someone else in a regular job.

I'm fine with cursing him out in front of his wife, and I'm fine with cursing her out too. We've paid them how much over the past 4 years? We simply can't trust Wellman to fire him this year. He hasn't done it any of the past 3 when he should have. If Wellman isn't going to fire him, then we need Bzz's wife to force him to resign despite any pleas by Wellman to stay. If that means cursing her out too so she hates Wake and its fans, then so be it. I guaranty they and their millions will get over that much quicker than the University and its thousands of fans will get over the shitstain of the past 4 years.

Goddammit. Now I'm starting to feel bad for [Redacted].*

*As long as he's gone by the end of this week. If he's retained, then fuck that guy. I'll follow him around Winston cursing at him until he resigns.

what does one say when they "cuss" someone out? like, "hey, fuck you jeff, you piece of shit" ?

Is cussing the same as cursing? Or is it a more genteel southern way of expressing disapproval with words like "dagnabbit" and "fiddlesticks". If this is the case then I'm okay with this.

I'm fine with cursing him out in front of his wife, and I'm fine with cursing her out too. We've paid them how much over the past 4 years? We simply can't trust Wellman to fire him this year. He hasn't done it any of the past 3 when he should have. If Wellman isn't going to fire him, then we need Bzz's wife to force him to resign despite any pleas by Wellman to stay. If that means cursing her out too so she hates Wake and its fans, then so be it. I guaranty they and their millions will get over that much quicker than the University and its thousands of fans will get over the shitstain of the past 4 years.

What a shock that you support being classless!

#compassionateconservative

What a shock that you support being classless!

Class would have been to let him go or for him to resign after Year 1, maybe Year 2. We are well beyond class at this point. Nothing is more classless than keeping this clown around for 4 years. It has been a constant, giant Fuck You to all Wake alumni and fans.

You've doubled down to show a lot about your character here. It's not shocking to me or many others. It is sad. It is pathetic. It is predictable.

His wife has nothing to do with anything. To put her in that position, speaks volumes about who you are.

BTW, it has been reported that Bzdilik did offer a resignation at least once. Some have reported he did it twice. Wellman didn't accept it.

The not accepting his resignation thing is stupid. If [Redacted] really wanted to resign and no longer be the coach, he could just not come back.

All the negative criticism should be directed at you know who...Wellman!!!

BTW, it has been reported that Bzdilik did offer a resignation at least once. Some have reported he did it twice. Wellman didn't accept it.

No, it has been reported that Buzz asked Wellman IF he should resign. That's not the same as offering a resignation.

You've doubled down to show a lot about your character here. It's not shocking to me or many others. It is sad. It is pathetic. It is predictable.

His wife has nothing to do with anything. To put her in that position, speaks volumes about who you are.

Wellman didn't accept it? What does that even mean? If someone wants to resign, they can walk at any time. He is not an indentured servant.

And his wife has nothing to do with it? She hasn't purchased anything with his blood money? She is fair game at this point just as much as he is.

Back